SotosSW Messages 12 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Dec 29, 2013 #1 I understand it is Christmas and we should support each other, but.. don't you think the donation packets are a bit overpriced? Upvote 0 Downvote
I understand it is Christmas and we should support each other, but.. don't you think the donation packets are a bit overpriced?
Tanges Messages 149 Reaction score 46 Points 275 Dec 29, 2013 #3 I don´t think the donation amounts are too high. What are you suggesting?
Twitty Messages 153 Reaction score 16 Points 240 Dec 29, 2013 #4 Compared to other servers lol 6 bucks a month is better than 45 dollars a month
SotosSW Messages 12 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Dec 31, 2013 Thread starter #5 Yeah ok, actually disregard that, I got convinced that the donation amount is ok
Sgt.James Messages 1,180 Reaction score 1,594 Points 575 Location xQuality's Basement Feb 6, 2014 #6 //Closed