Possible donator benefits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As most of you are probably unaware, you can donate to PLPD.online to get a "Donator" tag. Maybe this isn't enough.

Do you guys think there should be an in game benefit of some sort for people who donate to PLPD.online?

Reaction score
I think a few things could be given out to people who donate to the PLPD so that it would give people more reason to donate.

Reaction score
Maybe give a tank and a airstrike that destroys building for donators? M249 would make a good addition too. Nah but seriously, maybe smaller additions whilst on the server would make more people donate which would help for PLPD development.

Reaction score
  • Staff
What sort of benefits would people like to see?

I forgot that feature still existed
Thats what I made the post to try and decide. I reckon glock 20 would suffice greatly as a donator item xoxoxoxoxox

Reaction score
Maybe add a plpd donor car, something cool and unique but not OP. Then again we already have a million different cars, maybe something along the lines of the glock 20 idea

Sam

Reaction score
This is no longer a thing. We do not ask for donations to pay for the domain. This year's bill I paid and next year's will be picked up by Fredy.

No need to put time on development for something that is not used.

Status
Not open for further replies.