double

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cup Master

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Charle Dynasty
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:(Unknown l Diagestive) /(Unknown both of them)
His/Her SteamID: (?Unknown both)
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The unknown guy killed me for him being stupid ive never retaliate in anyway but he was punching me till I die I was about to die aswell
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!DuYgVKiD!ZZviKGGsW-kuqwVvlr18H1ahswCXaK0lDQe_mPw4vLo
Tick: 40k

Im posting about diagestive once i find it who is the unkown guy I dont know how to find his name id or anything

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Wish I was able to kill people when I wasn't even on the server. What a great superpower that would be.

Reaction score
@Jamal Why did you attempt to beat Charle to death?
@nade @Adrish I am not sure yet if it was you guys at the end but if you were could you tell me why you murdered him?

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
He was talking shit to me, provoking me. He then snitches on me and after I get released he starts again, and says he's going to kill me so I had to game end him. At the start it was calculated punches,

Last edited:
Reaction score
This will help you @Cup Master

Reaction score
@Cup Master the demo you have provided is the wrong one and does not match the one from the video thus I cannot find who it was who killed you. Please provide the correct demo or use the lua Liam Holder linked above to find out who it was. Due to the Action Request being so old I would appreciate if you could do it within a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.