@draftking AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: hondjo // jerry conrad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @draftking // mitch something something
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78850148
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 user put his life at risk by killing officer who had not made a final statement on what he would do regarding the situation.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Extra note: because I didnt know anything about the situation and i couldnt place the drugs in anybodies possetion i cuffed both of them. without calling any charges just yet.

Reaction score
Killed you because there were 2 people i was helping. 1 was in posession of narcotics with intention to sell, and the other one was mugging 2 people one of which NPC (In RP that is then) And carrying an gun which was being used illegaly (Mugging someone)

1 friend broke next laws:
7.3 - Misdemeanor - liable to 2 years maximum imprisonment, $2,500 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.
7.5 - liable to 2 years maximum imprisonment, $4,000 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.
8.2 - liable to 3 years maximum imprisonment, $4,000 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.
8.4 - Misdemeanor - liable to 2 years maximum imprisonment, $2,000 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.
9.3 - Felony - liable to 3 years maximum imprisonment and $2,500 maximum fine.
10.1- Misdemeanor - liable to 4 years maximum imprisonment and $3,000 maximum fine.
11.6 - Misdemeanor - liable to 3 years maximum imprisonment and $3,000 maximum fine.

2nd guy

And in the end i broke 10.2 multiple times because i knew 1 guy was going to mug and was mugging and the other guy was carrying drugs + I was scouting for the mugger so i was helping in the crime which the other guy couldve figured out and told you. My friend (@Aidan|DaleAGaming ) Coulve gone to jail for a longer time if you only take a few of the stated laws above, Then in the end i couldve gotten punished because i was there scouting for the mug. And because the guy who was being mugged was stalling the RP the situation took longer resulting you in coming by and arrest him you had been informed of it.

Reaction score
NONE of those are 7> years or even worth breaking someone out for.
Besides all this. I was OBVIOUSLY being cool about the situation not figuring out who to cuff. You took a reckless decision to kill me. I don't add up charges and I never give max tickets. I was even fucking messing around with aidan, we had a good laugh there he knew nothing was up. We were still trying to figure out the ooc sitation due to there no staff being on at the time. Saving your friend while he is mugging is okay but atleast be a man, do it right in my face or right when I arrive or leave. Not when I'm trying to figure out what is going on and you just sneak up without knowing anything. Now for the
Then in the end i couldve gotten punished because i was there scouting for the mug.
sire, how am I supposed to know?
Oh yea, forgot to add.

rqWQw3h.png

7RFAroK.png

58b.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.