Dreadful lagspikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

As you can see in the video, I get these terrible lagspikes every 5-10 seconds. This happens no matter whether I'm standing still, or going around. It's absolutely dreadful and has already caused my car to blow up, and costed the life of this poor medic.

e5f043966a6ff67de4b35f3da9d8a44f.gif

Please someone tell me how to fix this. I can't do anything as it is right now.

Reaction score
I've been having these lag spikes recently, mine are the same as yours. I believe it's the new gmod update but don't quote me on that. I've had a ticket yesterday for crashing into a officer because if this and almost killed people.

Reaction score
Glad i am not the only one talking about this. It is really annoying me and refuses me to actually drive as an officer so im not recklessy driving lol. I hope one of the coders will fix this as soon as possible because it effects my roleplay alot. Freezing mid fights is for example really annoying.

Reaction score
I too am experiencing this terrible lag. This new update really needs to get pushed back until they fix the lag because it takes the piss. Ontop of these lag spikes, my game is still constantly dropping from the server, and this only started happening since the new update. I can't wait until this gets fixed because I'm really fed up atm.

Reaction score
I am also getting hit by the lag spikes making the server almost unplayable for me. I would like to see a poll regarding if players want the update to be pushed back or not since its effecting so many of us.

Reaction score
Um? I've wrecked my car like 5 times due to this....
Prime example being:
Do i get to make an RR or is it 'clientside'.
btw the guy in the background is my mate who is making a server not metagame plss no ban.
I do not know why people are getting these lagspikes, I never get them myself however you can make a report in-game asking for a repair or a refund, I do approve it so if they question you, just say that I approved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.