Police Suggestion Driving under the influence test

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Driving under the influence test
Suggestion Description: A mew breathalyzer tool for cops to see how much did the player drink or if the player on drugs.

Why should this be added?:
more realistic scenarios, would make the rp experience more interesting, this could also add a new law DUI ( driving under the influence ).

What negatives could this have?:
- idk

Reaction score
Currently you already can conduct alcohol test in roleplay using /me. Honestly I don't think making that system automated would change much in roleplay, only reduces the issue of sweaters ignoring /me.
Cops already have a lot of equipment, and searching through it sometimes takes longer than it should. Adding brethalyser (which probably would be used very rarely) would only worsen that.

When it comes to DUI law, it's already here:
1698764849366.png

Reaction score
While I understand why this suggestion is being made I don't think the development time is worth it for such a tool that will be rarely used anyway

Reaction score
Currently you already can conduct alcohol test in roleplay using /me. Honestly I don't think making that system automated would change much in roleplay, only reduces the issue of sweaters ignoring /me.
Cops already have a lot of equipment, and searching through it sometimes takes longer than it should. Adding brethalyser (which probably would be used very rarely) would only worsen that.

When it comes to DUI law, it's already here:
View attachment 19659
It can be equipped instead of being normally on you which eliminates that problem. However it is still not a priority to develop or add at the moment. If drugs become actually useful instead of a goofy way to joke with friends then people might start getting caught for being under the influence more.

Also I already basically covered this in my suggestion as an idea for when a cop searches you:771172E9-1005-4E83-B2D4-5399BD835095.jpeg

Reaction score

I mean this guy is a dev now, so..
While I understand why this suggestion is being made I don't think the development time is worth it for such a tool that will be rarely used anyway