drug prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: I feel like drugs do not give enough rn and it makes it hard for new players and experienced solo players to grind due to how many raids happen i feel like
they should bump the prices up by a small amount only i suggest that 500 coke/weed should give $100k-$125k and meth to $150k it would make it worht the time as i did the math and it would take around 10 hours of growing without being interrupted by raids to ge 1million from growing cocain and drying it ready to sell u would need 6660 weed/coke for one million i feel like this is an absurd amount of time for 1 million dollers and it makes it hard for new players and solo players to get anywhere in the game

Why should this be added? (pros): it would make the player base i feel more happy and willing to grind more and spend more time on the server which would increase popularity even thou i know it popular lmao

What negatives could this have? (cons): a no life neckbeard could spend a week and have 3 laferraris

*Other additions: none tbh just post ur opinion below nothing negative thou keep it positive unless u have an opinion on why this wouldnt be good .

Reaction score
TBF we are lucky that you get more product now and can make 75k per hour growing coke, before you could barely make 30k per hour. When it comes to money and economy, its fucked already, everybody has atleast one supercar and I find it pointless making money making even easier, unless some really good money sinks are added.

Reaction score
Increase price by a small amount?!
You are stating you willing to higher the prices with 33-66%.........

The economy is already ruined go grind for something instead of just willing to play 4 hours for your supercar.

back in the days you used to be able to grow 36k an hour if I am not mistaken (24k a batch I think)

Reaction score
im grinding everynight lmao for about 6-10 hours a night lol i know the struggle all to well but im used to it just wish i got a little more for my time

Reaction score
I think drug prices are pretty fair rn, especially since the Meth update its extremely easy to make money. Although maybe increasing prices by 100 bucks WOULDNT hurt

Reaction score
Let's see coke, you do approx 36 min on a batch lets close that down on the slightest resulting in a 2 batch an hour, it gives you approx 48 leaves, these 48 leaves can be split over your chemical tables in 8 batches, 8 batches x approx yield of 80 (which is a low estimation) results in 640 x 150= 96k an hour, with this in mind you have some costs of the meth etc, tone it down to 92k (4k material costs for coke), which means your average ends up to be 552k-920k a night without getting raided

Reaction score
No.

As it stands the drugs system is still kind of overpowered. Growing drugs is a method of making stupid amounts of cash without having to role play or even interact with other players.

You see kids getting supercars in a week of growing. Imagine that being the case but within 3 days.

Reaction score
If anything drug prices should be decreased, way too easy to make money as it is right now. I'd hate to imagine if you played before the drug update that would've been hell for you

Sam

Reaction score
Denied

A direct price change will not be done.

The price for drugs is pretty balanced at the moment, we are tho looking into a give and demand system, so you get more for selling drugs that the DD wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.