Server Suggestion coke be worth more than weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: coke be worth more than weed
Suggestion Description: Makes no sense how weed and coke costs more, when weed is soooo simple and takes half the time, but coke is plant get 20 leaves then spend money on newspaper, propane, lye/iodene to then sell it, weed is so much more simple and only takes 17 minutes to grow!, coke should bee 250 weed should be 150 then meth should be 350 as its way more risky and expensive,

Why should this be added?:
read above

What negatives could this have?:
Money may become easier but it would also influence people to base and grow more creating more pvp as theres more money to be made.

Reaction score
You want more PvP? The server is already full of it.

You can dry without propane but its slower that way which saves you on the cost of propane. All drugs currently are in a good state risk and reward wise with the exception of mushrooms that are sadly still terrible, Coke yields the highest profit if all you want to do is grow and dry some leaf.

Can you maybe tell me more Pro's? I still don't quite understand why exactly you'd want this unless you have a stack of cocaine to sell after this would be implemented to make more money.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good god, please don’t think about increasing the profits from drugs any further, should instead suggest to reduce weed to 100 and keep coke at 150.

Anyhow, quite sure you’re still getting more $/hour making coke already, unless I have the memory of a stick and it’s similar now. So, why would this be necessary?

Reaction score
Cocaine yields are already significantly larger though. This would be so unbalanced.

Reaction score

There is no reason to do this. We don’t want to inflate the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.