remove door nametags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: remove the nametags on the doors of owned and unowned properties

Why should this be added? (pros): it will make more people feel able to base because alot of people only grow when the server is very low pop because solo players its hard to defend against 3+players when server is active and they want to base and the only reason the people know the solos are there is because it says "regals 4" instead of "for sale" and all it takes is a quick drive around the map and searching houses and looking at the doors to see if there owned i feel like basing would be more fun and less of a risk if this was added and there was no sign on the door

What negatives could this have? (cons): literally no bad cons to this idea it will boost the amount of people basing and would make things easier for people

*Other additions: have a serious think about this and dont comment no if all u like to do is search for the door sign instead of actually finding out if someone lives inside

Reaction score
It will boost the amount of people basing secretly without any problems. If you can't base properly go cop

Deleted member 5920

Yes but to be fair the server population was much lower.

Reaction score
Oh boy I can’t wait to be reported again because cops came in guns drawn and got sprayed down only to find out that I was raiding an empty apartment that was boarded up then sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.