Drying Rack

JRW

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Instead of 6 Leaves at a time which is a ball ache, why not add a drying rack which you can add much more leaves onto with fans and lights etc, lot more efficient a lot quicker to dry less time sat for hours waiting to add shit.

Why should this be added? (pros): saves people hours of their life.

What negatives could this have? (cons): everyones gunna have a bugatti but they already do so it doesnt matter

*Other additions: na

*Images: 1593340669386.pngCouldnt find a rack so heres a clothesline with weed on but you get the picture

JRW

Reaction score
nah fuck that craft it and get it over and done with not playing elder scrolls i wanna raid

Reaction score
Maybe as well allow players to dry fish so they can also sell dried fish for an extra amount of cash? (New legal way to make money)

Reaction score
Drying drugs is supposed to take its time. The time/profit margin for drugs has already significantly increased from 2014 to today.
I see no need at all to increase it any further and encourage even more cops and robbers ...

JRW

Reaction score
@Husky nah trying to make the server more realistic mate, cause IRL i get handed a scroll omw to get a vimto if i complete it i can get a 500ml bottle instead of a can

JRW

Reaction score
if anything it will decrease cops and robbers cause people would spend less time in their base drying?? And realistically speaking no one is sat in their t House with newspaper and lye theyre using their mums clothes horse that they borrowed and never givin back

Reaction score
Hello, PERPHeads crack expert here to weigh in on the process of drying coke leaves:

Typically, cocaine leaves are actually shredded down in order to dry them out.

Hanging them up to dry would be more of a tobacco or weed thing, not cocaine.​

Reaction score
Please don't give me ideas for more suggestions dude think of the poor devs

Reaction score
I agree Cole to a certain extent but at this point everyone is minted after a few days of power growing I don’t really think it will matter at this rate.

Reaction score
took me like two propane full with 2600 units in power 5 to dry and got 800 c in total, worth the investment if time and patience isn't your thing

and fucking hell people really do abuse c, I've been doing w for ages how are you ever going to get 800 leaves dried