Dumbass moment

Reaction score
So, it started off with me pulling over a male in a vehicle for driving recklessly. After I had pulled him over after he crashed into the back of a car, I searched him finding he had guns, drugs and a remote bomb. So, I take him down to interrogations alongside his friend who has a grenade. So, after a little bit, I forget that he has placed the bomb down, and I didn't check if he had dropped it as a prop or an item, turns out it was a prop, so he asked me if he can call a lawyer, so, I decided to be nice for once and allowed him to whilst I had my gun drawn, at which point I hear the ringtone thinking it is hos friend, wrong, 2 seconds later I am dead as he called the bomb.... Cant say I didn't feel stupid for that one.

Reaction score
Yeah, please make sure to be careful in the future. A similar thing happened before to me a while back.
Watch from 18 seconds

Reaction score
Isn't this 3.4? Literally killed himself to not get into prison and to keep his drugs? Unless he didn't die or whatever which I find really stupid.

Reaction score
Not really I don't think, as he was going to be arrested for possession, transportation ect. That could total quite high along side reckless driving and such. He did die but got revived as did I and his friend.
[DOUBLEPOST=1473194055,1473193703][/DOUBLEPOST](I'm on mobile and don't have the feature to comment properly) I already had his drugs and pistol on the table, everything illegal was there. Made for a good cleanup after xD