DVI Signal not found.

Reaction score
Recently I have been playing PERP on a shitty HP laptop and not on my desktop because I was moving houses. I have just gotten settled in and I unpacked all my computer equipment from my storage boxes blah blah. I plugged everything in and I turn my PC on, the LEDS are on, Fan is spinning etc. I put my monitor on top of my desk and make a DVI-DVI connection (Monitor to PC) However when I turn my monitor on it says "DVI signal not found" I am not a tech expert, and I'm getting pretty damn pissed because of this. It may be that I might have to setup using a VGA connection? Idfk.

Any help would be much appreciated. I think I'm off to go buy a VGA cable now, :booty:

Reaction score
  • Staff
Update: The VGA cable has been bought but the problem still occurs.

Reaction score
Some monitors including mine do not work with PC inputs if you have HDMI ports try them. My Monitor is a Celcus and they are so shit that Pc inputs do not work like i said but also when you are in the middle of anything it asks if you want to shut down.

Try HDMI if that refuses to work your monitor has a problem or your computer. It is rare to find a monitor or computer without a HDMI port you may not have one.