Please Help

Amber Powell

right i recently got a new monitor for my bday, it worked fine up till now, the monitor its self is perfect. But my GTX 750ti dosnt have a vga port, so i have to use adapters for both displays, which is fine. but when i turn off my pc at night and turn it on in the morning, only one monitor starts up and the other one does not receive a signal, so i have had to go with 1 monitor all day and if i dont get a fix then i purchased a new monitor for nothing, and i thought the people of the forums could help me. Please

Reaction score
Make sure the converter is connected really good. Most are shit connected.

Wait VGA MONITOR?

what is this the 4:3 resolution revolution?

Also make sure it is shown and configured in display manager ( desktop right click resolution )

Reaction score
Try VGA or HDMI sometimes your computer will have issues with connectors and adapters. My monotor only has a working HDMI port since I got it there is sometimes no avoiding it. Try different cables I had a issue which was fixed by replacing the HDMI cable which had no reason to stop working.

Send me the manufacturer of the monitor and if it is a Celcus we have two and the VGA never worked on it.

Reaction score
Right, I had an issue before with my dual monitor setup where only one of them would turn on or maybe none of them, I suggest you check the connection as using adapters can mean a weaker connection. You could also try plugging your second monitor into your CPU area instead.
6079_13_gigabyte_z87x_ud4h_intel_z87_motherboard_review.jpg

You will have something like this on the back of your computer

Last edited: