Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Ethan Doman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Dylan Larsen
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:54900967
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.4 - during the situation, he explained to me that nothing is wrong causing me to holster my weapon, as the situation progressed and his hostage starting screaming "help" he decided to kill me with a baseball bat this was breaking rule 3.4 for the following reasons:
  • It doesn't benefit him in any way, It actually makes the situation far worse than it was, since police and SWAT both responded and dealt with the situation.
  • He had a hostage to bargain for, and even before I knew it was a hostage he didn't make any effort to verbally deal with the situation, he went straight for force, which in this scenario should've been the last option
  • No crime had been committed by the player, I didn't have sufficient proof to charge him with anything worth a jail sentence, and even before I conducted my investigation the player had already made the situation far worse for himself since I needed to investigate before even finding out who owns the property, who made the 911 call etc and he already responded with force.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:
N/A

Reaction score
pending2.png

You have 24 hours to get the video working or this will be denied.​

Reaction score
As you can tell in the video, we were raiding and mugging everyone in the apartment and had already killed one person with a gun. When you arrived on scene you very clearly knew what was going down and I think it was your mistake to put your gun down; after witnessing the crimes inside (attempted murder which can be seen in the video) I decided to take you out so we wouldn't receive a jail sentence for Breaking and Entering, theft, and murder. You made the argument that you didn't give you a chance to figure out what was going on but if I did I would have been in alot more trouble. You also stated that I made the situation far worse just because backup arrived? My friends and I all made it out without warrants or being arrested therefore proving I had a good chance of escaping and the risks did not over weigh the benefits.

Reaction score
As you can tell in the video, we were raiding and mugging everyone in the apartment and had already killed one person with a gun. When you arrived on scene you very clearly knew what was going down and I think it was your mistake to put your gun down; after witnessing the crimes inside (attempted murder which can be seen in the video) I decided to take you out so we wouldn't receive a jail sentence for Breaking and Entering, theft, and murder. You made the argument that you didn't give you a chance to figure out what was going on but if I did I would have been in alot more trouble. You also stated that I made the situation far worse just because backup arrived? My friends and I all made it out without warrants or being arrested therefore proving I had a good chance of escaping and the risks did not over weigh the benefits.

There are a few points which require clarification, as a result of that I require a demo from one of you (starting 1-2 minutes prior to the "raid"). Please include the tick rate.

AR is being put on hold till I have received the demo.
[DOUBLEPOST=1492629594,1492414294][/DOUBLEPOST]This is going to be the last time that I'll be requesting the demo, do this within the next 24 hours.
[DOUBLEPOST=1492852287][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted.

Since you failed to provide your demo as requested, it appears you are unable to backup your claims with evidence.

Your current ban will be extended for the breach of section 1.4 and 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.