e-dating and e-rping

Reaction score
just wanted to know what youre thinking about e-dating and e-rping
i think that its oki and shouldnt be called dumb or smth dunno
thats just what i think of edating, lmk what youre thinking about it

Reaction score
Ehhh depends id im in a depressing i want a gf mood or not idk i have no life i cant say my opinion on this im retarded

i was on my phone and i dont like e-dating it was a joke @ray

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ehhh depends id im in a depressing i want a gf mood or not idk i have no life i cant say my opinion on this im retarded
edating is depressing
dating is depressing

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

Reaction score
hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

are u ok

Reaction score
If you like someone online you should meet them, dont be sitting at home talking to them everyday, promise it wont represent the actual person as everyone's different in real life.

E-rp is weird period

Reaction score
If you like someone online you should meet them

WHAT YOU THINK THEY LOOK LIKE
m5jme4u4yjo01.jpg

WHAT THEY REALLY LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU MEET UP.
v6GXR9qk_400x400.png

@Taylor @Mango @Moon The Goon

Reaction score
Instagram is the key to success bois

You gotta look in your recommendet list and should DM girls with low followers like under 300 or 200 followers should be okey
then u gotta slide into her DM with like "Hey pretty pictures you got there" - Sounds pedo in english but in german works lmao and try to
use emojies aswell like the smile one with red dots next to his mouth girls like that.

As soon as they respond with a counter question or say thanks you. You then offically slide into her DMs without failing so you gotta start operation "Slide into her life" - lmao xD but yea so you gotta compliment her take her snapchat and start snapping with her send her pictures of like what u doing or when u got outside or something like that. When you doing that for maybe like 4-5 days you gotta send the risky "i wanna meet you personally" text You gotta play it off cool with something like "Hey i would like to meet you in reallife you seem like a nice girl" You gotta say something special ether then Beatiful because its too standart i just gave a standart example.

Once she agress boooooooooooom you try to meet her and go out with her sometimes and learn her character and if you like her character with all her negative things and positive things you gotta start operation "Girlfriend" But you have to decide quickly if you take too long you can get friendzoned and all the work was time waste.

And i yet had never a girlfriend cause they instantly friendzone me ;C

Reaction score
Instagram is the key to success bois

You gotta look in your recommendet list and should DM girls with low followers like under 300 or 200 followers should be okey
then u gotta slide into her DM with like "Hey pretty pictures you got there" - Sounds pedo in english but in german works lmao and try to
use emojies aswell like the smile one with red dots next to his mouth girls like that.

As soon as they respond with a counter question or say thanks you. You then offically slide into her DMs without failing so you gotta start operation "Slide into her life" - lmao xD but yea so you gotta compliment her take her snapchat and start snapping with her send her pictures of like what u doing or when u got outside or something like that. When you doing that for maybe like 4-5 days you gotta send the risky "i wanna meet you personally" text You gotta play it off cool with something like "Hey i would like to meet you in reallife you seem like a nice girl" You gotta say something special ether then Beatiful because its too standart i just gave a standart example.

Once she agress boooooooooooom you try to meet her and go out with her sometimes and learn her character and if you like her character with all her negative things and positive things you gotta start operation "Girlfriend" But you have to decide quickly if you take too long you can get friendzoned and all the work was time waste.

And i yet had never a girlfriend cause they instantly friendzone me ;C
Wat

Deleted member 1235

On behalf of the gay community I can honestly say:

E-Dating and E-RP are gay as fuck and only retards do it. If it's E-dating over a specific website like E-Harmony or whatever then sure it's ok but over a game, nah mate that's wack a mole weird.

Reaction score
On behalf of the gay community I can honestly say:

E-Dating and E-RP are gay as fuck and only retards do it. If it's E-dating over a specific website like E-Harmony or whatever then sure it's ok but over a game, nah mate that's wack a mole weird.
i fucked a girl on habbo hotel am i gay now

Reaction score
h-hey c-cutie!! >-< I saw your c-c-cute profiwe a-and im too s-s-shy to ask you in my fr-fr-friendlist ;w; s-so do you wanna b-be friends with m-me?? ._. I mean, I r-really like your profile p-picture alot!! >_> You seem t-to be a nice p-person aswell .-. so c-can you pw-pwease t-think about being m-my friend? ^.^ I think w-we could be really g-good friends too!!!! p-pwease ;-;