Server Suggestion Online Community Store App

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Online Community Store App

Suggestion Description:

>Register with a fee of $25.000 as a seller. Seller can set his/her store name at the beginning and can change later.

>Register for free as a customer either with a nickname or a full name.

>Stores can edit their banner pictures and profile pictures for their stores to have more customization on their sale/seller page.

>You can make your customer page to the public so people can see what you bought recently or you can simply disable this option.

>Advertise your online store via paying $50k so it goes to the top as 'Trending' or 'Sponsored'

>Sellers create their own page and place their items on sale via their Storage in the app.

>Buyers can use the search bar or simply choose the category to swipe through the app.

>Explosives and Drugs can't be sold.

>As you make a purchase, delivery man is supposed to delivery the product if there is one on duty.

>If there is no delivery man on duty, whatever you bought will be delivered to your storage within 3-5 minutes.

>Same store items will be delivered in the same package / delivery time.

>Different store items will be deliveres seperatedly and the timer will be set based on a random system between 3-5 minutes.

>This is a phone app so it can be always accessed.

>Government Workers are not allowed to browse this app.

>Just like Amazon with more weapons and ammunition.

>Taxes will be in effect on this Amazon like app.

>A large UI will open upon entering the app so you have to click 'x' to leave it.

>This can be also used on the computers to access the online market.

>Store can take up to %5-%10 commission from the sales so that may encourage people to still use Bazaar. Commission fee can directly go to the City Budget.

>Bulk purchases/sales for the products by simply choosing the quantity and adding it to the basket.

>A simple checkout area where you can last check everything and confirm your order.

Why should this be added?:
  • We are now living in the technology era and we don't even have an Amazon app but just a normal Delivery app which is just based on the NPC sales.
  • Free online market that will encourage people to do more trades.
  • Sounds really exciting since that could be a huge change in Perpheads.
  • Offline sales, 24/7 profit for the newbies who's crafting ammunitions to sell and craft more to level up in Firearms.
  • Computers now can be useful. If we implement this thing to the computers. (Maybe even only computers so people will have reason to live in the properties just to search the online market or create an online market.

What negatives could this have?:
  • Definitely will lower the activity of Bazaar so we can turn the Bazaar into a huge storage depots in V6? Maybe.
  • Moderation of the item descriptions might be needed so a report button for those descriptions is a must so staff can check the reported items.

Note: It just looks sooo complex because I wrote everything down whatever came on my mind without listing them so my apologies on that.

Useful Images: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like the part where seller can advertise. I don't like the part about some sort of e-commerce stuff.

What I would like to see is a sort of a website resembling food delivery websites. You log on, you check which category of items you are I interested in, you get a list of open and closed shops (sellers set it themselves or it is automated) where you can then click on the shop and see it's inventory. You could see which property the shop is in as well contact information on the seller.

The sellers could regularly update their shops profile as well adding/removing items from the inventory.

You could sell anything even bombs, but then cops could get you as it would be ic information.

Reaction score
I was planning on suggesting this.

Rather than paying a sales fee, require users to buy courier packages before putting an item for sale, once the item has sold, have couriers deliver it, or have the player deliver the item to the courier warehouse to be sent to a pickup zone if no couriers are available.