Ban request on: Eddie Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: John Riddle/ [PH]GraveDinosaur

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Eddie Grey.

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24423558

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.4. I Was chasing Mat grand For a officers report that he was jaywalking and refusing to cooperate with a police officer, He ran towards car and got into the car. Eddie then proceeded to drive with me in front of the car. At this point I took out my gun because my life was now in danger, Shooting the car before it bashed against the pole and destroyed the car. Matt Grand ran, I instructed the officer to chase after him. @obidan66 broke 3.4 By risking his own freedom by trying to run me over to escape with matt (Matt shouted at eddie to let him in. But Did not at any point tell Eddie what he was being arrested for.)

Drake drove by when I started to drag Eddie Grey, and clearly stopped his car on the road and drove towards me (accelerating) And aiming at my location, Killing me to save Eddie. This would be fine if he had know what Eddie was being arrested for. He was not near the location and only seen Eddie arrested and being dragged by myself. This would be fine if Drake knew what he was being arrested for. So Drake If you can prove that you knew Eddie was going to be arrested for 5.1 and 8.8 then I will happily drop the Br on you.

Evidence:
https://mega.co.nz/#!VxkniRAY!OhpriawVXHNGm1H4DML6Chra5XRCAnTOHvi9j_FTB6Q

Tick: 59561

Last edited:
Reaction score
I also think there is a clear breakage of 3.3 and 3.6 here as you were standing infront of the car getting hurt (you would have been ran over irl) and you didnt even care? You did nothing to go away from the cars front, you just stood there. This is my opinion.

Just so there is no misunderstanding here: im talking about the scenario in the middle of the video.

Reaction score
To be honest, Drake couldnt have known what was the reason upon seeing my crashed car, probably thought that It was serious and I was being fired upon then (Which I was). When I was getting around the corner, I saw Matt being chased and I wanted to see whats going on, I didnt let Matt Grand in, He jumped in, as he had access to be riding in the car. At that point, I was asuming he was chased becauase of a Serious Reason and went with it, upon that assumption.

Thank You,

Obidan66.

Reaction score
@AVAST! I did attempt to move away. I was out of stamina from the chase and could only walk/jog, moving to the left and right would be nearly impossible. And yes I would of been ran over in real life. But to preserve rp since I never actually Died I took out my gun. I walked over to state my injuries instead of chasing after matt. Eddie's car was at a Halt when I went in front of it, Keeping my nightstick out to try get matt out of the car.

I should not of stepped in front of the car. But I did see it at a stop so I decided to move in front to stop Eddie from driving off.

Reaction score
Hmmm, who's name do I hear at 0:17? Ahh yes. Matt Grand whining for me to help him >:D

Neutral for now, You said that you pulled out your gun because your life was not in danger?.......

Reaction score
@obidan66 If this is the case, I guess that could explain why you would try and risk your life/freedom to save mat. However there would be no knowing of who was being fired at by drake. All he would of heard was gunshots. How would he know for sure that it was at you and not directed towards another, and you were just simply being detained on the scene?

I Would say attempt that only if you know for sure on what matt is being arrested for next time. But I will ask a Staff member if that would be valid. If so I will drop your name. I myself believe It would still be 3.4 sadly.

(sorry for tagging. Cant pass a certain amount of letters in comment)

Reaction score
Me and Eddie were having a formal conversation, after we both split our own ways I Could clearly see he was in a bit of trouble. When i saw my formal member being attacked i knew i should take action. I'd quickly ran to my vehicle as soon as it was possible and when i saw him being arrested and being dragged I immediately took action. As you can see by the Demo provided I did stalk from a distance to ensure that I was targeting the right officer at the right time. I Had full intention that there were no other witnesses at the time because as said, they were too busy dealing with another situation. I grabbed Eddie and got out of there with no problem at all. I had the whole thing planned out beforehand and it successfully worked.

Reaction score
Me and Eddie were having a formal conversation, after we both split our own ways I Could clearly see he was in a bit of trouble. When i saw my formal member being attacked i knew i should take action. I'd quickly ran to my vehicle as soon as it was possible and when i saw him being arrested and being dragged I immediately took action. As you can see by the Demo provided I did stalk from a distance to ensure that I was targeting the right officer at the right time. I Had full intention that there were no other witnesses at the time because as said, they were too busy dealing with another situation. I grabbed Eddie and got out of there with no problem at all. I had the whole thing planned out beforehand and it successfully worked.
If you can send me a demo of you watching me from afar of a video? That would be great.

Reaction score
Obidan: Clearly breaking 3.4 - Two officers in his face and he didn't stop the vehicle or even attempt to, which then led to his arrest and destroy of car.

+Support

Reaction score
So Looking at the demo I did see drake actually stop his car and he was behind the bank. I think It was possible for him to see me shoot at Eddie as well as arrest him for trying to run me over and aid a criminal.

Eddie would of been getting 8-10 years for this. I believe it would be acceptable to kill me if he had the chance to drive off. Even if Eddie broke rules he still continued the role play as I had done. So I will be removing @iVTEC DOHC From the BR.

You Can see near the end of the demo as his car comes out of the bank area. He stops to look at me before using his car to knock me over. I was the only cop left in the area I believe as the others ran off to catch the criminals.

The Warning/BR On @obidan66 Will stay: Matt was getting a small sentence as well as him not knowing what matt was going in for, So It would still be 3.4 by risking the chance of jail just because he had thought Matt was going in for a long time.

If a Member off staff wishes to over rule the decision of taking @iVTEC DOHC out of the BR I will re-add. But For now I think He actually Helped his friend from a 8+ year sentence.

Reaction score
I also think there is a clear breakage of 3.3 and 3.6 here as you were standing infront of the car getting hurt (you would have been ran over irl) and you didnt even care? You did nothing to go away from the cars front, you just stood there. This is my opinion.

Just so there is no misunderstanding here: im talking about the scenario in the middle of the video.

it too long for a comment so: (no need to start with dumb rating, its better to write down what do you think, this is my opinion)

well @NiebuhrBeast i dont see a reason to yell at the man for saying his opinion as he said. also there is a thing in his words if we will just look at the car thing if you are running on the road even if its a police chace isnt that risking the chance a car will show up and as eddie started to drive to john you can see him just standing for some sec and just then pulls a gun out, when IRL he will be already dead or at list flat on the road. you can see he didnt tried to go to the side and "escape" the car

Reaction score
I believe that there is rule break on both sides of this situation. Even though that he didn’t stop for gunpoint he had a good chance of escaping, if you have acted more realistic, for example if you instead of staying in front of his accelerating vehicle were you for sure would have been killed in real life (Gmod physics). However, you should have moved away from the vehicle instead of breaking 2.1, 3.4, 3.3 and of course 3.6…

Reaction score
To be honest, if you would stand in front of his car in real life, and he would hit you with car like that, you wouldnt be able to shoot, and probably your legs would be broken, sadly, Physics of G'mod are unbelievable, so I do believe that was kinda 2.1 from yourside and 3.3, as I said, you wouldnt stand there like a plank. So if I wouldnt count that rules that I just wrote against you, then Eddie is breaking 3.4. That's all I can say with my best grammar skills.

Reaction score
As I stated in the comment section earlier. From the chase I was out of stamina and would of not managed to sprint out of the way (or jump). In real life I would of just been ran over and died. Unless I fell on top of the bonnet and took a ride. Since the car was at a stop and then drove of, It would be possible.

I did try to move away from the car when It started to move but I could not. I done this whiles taking out my gun. I shot the engine of the car which would of damaged the car. I shot the side and the wheel I think. I also walked over to Eddie after being ran over like that to state my injuries. But lets just say I could of just moved aside instead of shooting. realistically I could not move left or right if the car accelerated like that. I would of just been ran over. But since I Did not die. I continued the role play. 2.1 It's self has exceptions to realistic play. For example if I did get hit I would of died. So if I was to follow 2.1 I would of had to allow myself to die instead of taking out a gun since I could not move left or right. if I never took out my gun I would of broke 3.6 because I allowed myself to die without fighting for my life.

Just to clarify: The Car stopped at 0:25 and I ran in front of it, The car was Not Moving So I did not Break 3.6 By jumping in front of a moving car. I did Try to escape But I was out of stamina. The gun Should of stopped the car. But he continued to accelerate. I do Understand that It was silly of me to move in front of the car. But at the time I felt that he would not attempt to run me over or move forward if I moved in front. Officers Do this in real life. Therefore not breaking 2.1.

If a mod/admin that takes the br makes the decision that I did break 2.1 I will apologise and withdraw my enforcers application and take any punishment for the breaking of rules.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ust to clarify: The Car stopped at 0:25 and I ran in front of it, The car was Not Moving So I did not Break 3.6 By jumping in front of a moving car. I did Try to escape But I was out of stamina. The gun Should of stopped the car. But he continued to accelerate. I do Understand that It was silly of me to move in front of the car. But at the time I felt that he would not attempt to run me over or move forward if I moved in front. Officers Do this in real life. Therefore not breaking 2.1.

Nah, you take damage when he drive into you which you dont take into account. However, it is also unrealistic to take out you gun after just get stunned so hard like you did in this situation and nonetheless, I dont see that you are attempting to move. For me it looks like you are using this bug to hold him back even though is highly unrealistic.

Last edited:

Ash

Reaction score
Keep in mind, that this ban request is specifically aimed at one, let's not post about the actual user himself and make a ban request if necessary.

In reply to Agent green, maybe he wouldn't have been hit by the car if Eddie got out of the car?

On phone

Reaction score
By looking into the video I actually just have to note out that the vehicle was currently driving when you put your weapon out. Although this vehicle should not have been used for this situation as of running someone over, because who would risk their car being worth over a million $ being destroyed due to someone jaywalking.

Status
Not open for further replies.