Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Syñátéc IV / Jason Rizzuto

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Eddie / Eddie Stallone

His/Her SteamID:
No idea, need to find out.

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I was carrying a gun on my back when he showed up as a cop, then he started moving stuff around in his shop and I said: You are supposed to be on duty.. Then he walked away totally noticing my AK-47 on my back and didnt take action, then I called the Lt to tell him that an officer wasnt doing his Patrol. He was checking his shop. THen he ran towards me saying to face the wall without reasoning why. I am 100% sure he came to me because I called the police and he wanted me to get punished for it. Then he threathened me with a BR 2 times. When we were at the PD he did some unrealistic stuff like this: He said "What the fuck who is behind the glass" (He saw a flashlight) this is super unrealistic and wont happen in real life, you cant see flashlights through glass/mirrors He searched me and I dropped my AK-47 totally not noticing I had marijuana on me as the AK-47 was my number one priority that moment. He jumped on the table, what again, no one does in an interogation room in real life. He said he was going to confiscate it and I stalled it so a Lt could come. Then he called Daymon to check me and then I noticed I had marijuana on me.
When I was about to drop it my game froze... I dont know why you cant see this in the demo but now will probably no one believe me... Anyways check the video.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Sorry for the lag lel

Tick: Not needed

Additional Comments:
For Daymon.
Daymon if this ban request gets accepted does my ban get removed aswell? Because if he did something wrong and wasnt supposed to do this this would of never happened at all and I would probably freeze in the middle of nowhere when I was about to shoot someone with my AK-47 or something.. ;l

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see that you were heavily stalling the rp situation. He has the right to arrest you anyway for 6.2, 6.3, 8.5. You literally ran into your property with a weapon which makes it difficult for the officer to deal with you so he asked for back up.

Reaction score
You say ur game froze yet u move to the right... Legit
[DOUBLEPOST=1433274813,1433274665][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a question, you say your demo doesnt froze when ur screen did, last time i froze my demo was completely frozen too, can upload if you want and if it works

Reaction score
BTW, that mayor that came in could have been killed though, it wasn't safe at all and he stalked officers on duty which ment that he could have blocked the entrance in case of emergency...

Reaction score
You say ur game froze yet u move to the right... Legit
[DOUBLEPOST=1433274813,1433274665][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a question, you say your demo doesnt froze when ur screen did, last time i froze my demo was completely frozen too, can upload if you want and if it works

I don't know if this is real or not however freezes like that do happen, not sure if it happens to everyone but it has happened to me twice in the past week and it's really odd. It freezes your character, prevents you from tabbing out or using shift-tab but you can still hear microphones and see other people walking around, maybe that is what happened if this isn't fake. However I do believe this arrest was valid and there was nothing wrong with it, I would have probably done the same thing. Not trying to take any sides or anything, just stating what I have experienced with these freezes.

Reaction score
By the way no one would support this Ban request know why? it's to shitty not to be mean you broke 4 rules which Eddie can get you banned for it breaking rule 3.4 and 3.6 and 3.3 and 2.1 at 2:30 and you broke rule 3.3 and 3.4 at 6:12 the officer could of beat you to death if you didn't face the wall and one more thing STOP STALLING!
-Support

Reaction score
I was the one behind the one-way glass and witnessed the entire interrogation together with @Dinkleberg.

From the get go you were complaining. Talking in LOOC that you had to leave and had to go, but stalled during the entire interrogation and all the way afterwards.
You were stalling all the time, by the time you were frisked you only dropped your AK. Daymon had to tell that you had some extra seeds on you, and after Daymond disapparated you were just completely silent and were refusing to drop your seeds.
Eddie wanted to make a BR but Daymon said it was unnecessary, with you making this one I feel Eddie should at least counter it, or I hope that the admins will see your mistakes.

So a big -SUPPORT for this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.