Editing law 9.9 (use of headlamps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What law do you wish to Edit/Add: I wish to edit law 9.9 which is the use of headlamps.

The law currently:
"Headlights are required to be on from sunset to sunrise."

Your version of the law: Citizens are required to use their headlamps from sunset to sunrise and also in foggy or low vision circumstances; such as going through tunnels.

Why do you believe this law should be Added/Edited: I believe this law should be edited because it gives visually impaired people a better chance of seeing oncoming traffic or stopped traffic. When it is raining or foggy, vision is decreased majorly which increases the chance of an accident occurring. Also, because the parker tunnel has a few sharp turns, people tend to wander onto the incorrect carriageway. If lights are activated in these circumstances aswell, it will let other motorists see that there is a car approaching on the opposite carriageway, allowing them to slow down to avoid collision.

Additional comments: In real life, I am visually impaired which gives me an option to make my in-character player to be visually impaired aswell. This is usually the case for other players as well.

Reaction score
We suffer from enough lag as it is, even worse in foggy conditions with headlamps.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434752846,1434752735][/DOUBLEPOST]They do. Headlamps cause FPS Drops

Edit: go ahead and dislike my post. I'm only posting my opinion.

Reaction score
JG7zFbC.png

PARALAKE POLICE DEPARTMENT
LAW REFORM

Needed to be changed for quite a while now! Opinions on amendment below?

9.9 Headlights

While operating a vehicle, headlights are required to be on from sunset to sunrise. Headlights are also required when weather conditions are significant and is impacting visibility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.