8. Beer - 120 $
9. Cups of Joe - 75 $
10. Samsung Phones - 1000 $
11. Burgers - 100 $
12. Hot-Dogs - 100 $
13. Radios - 950 $
14. Paper Towels - 145 $
15. Electronics - the prices are different from item to item

If you want any item, request it at the shop, and leave your number there, you will receive a call when it arrives.

If there will be more items, i will update the stock. I will do deliveries soon, enjoy the current services! We still need staff so check this thread : https://perpheads.com/threads/the-en-gross-shop-applications.9666/
If you want have any requirements for the stock, please leave us a report on the Client Services page.
logo-bureau-en-gros-250x250.jpg

polos-en-gros-plus-gros-import-chandails-polos-canada.43236611-97878281.jpg
This image is from our Deposit.

Rules :
1. We do not respond if the package will be stolen on its way ! Contact us ASAP and we will allert the police !
2. We do not respond for anything if there will be a missunderstanding.
3. Respect, and you will be respected.
4. Do not abuse our delivery service.
5. Do not abuse our stuff.
6. When you command something wait until we call you back, DO NOT call us until we do.
7. You have to pay when you make the command.

En - Gross Shop Client Services : https://perpheads.com/threads/en-gross-shop-client-services.9704/

Soon in Paralake City !

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dont think stock is thenissue but I think everyone wants information about the org all I got is your stock list and that you deliver please add more so people know what they are applying for.

Reaction score
I dont think stock is thenissue but I think everyone wants information about the org all I got is your stock list and that you deliver please add more so people know what they are applying for.
Right now, I am still trying to find ideas, I just made this, so give me some days and you will have the best chain of shops in town :D

Status
Not open for further replies.