Enforcer Application -Mr.Salty (YELLING MADMAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Josh Hunt
STEAM NAME: Mr.Salty
Add Me Here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TYMM/

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:53894418

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I think I should be given a chance as a enforcer because im ready to take on the responsibility of becoming one and also im very aware of all the rules and I think becoming a enforcer will also be a great experience that I can endure with the staff. I have been waiting for a while now to apply for enforcer but decided to give it time and gain knowledge by learning and watching other staff and players, and I now have 2 weeks of playtime. I would also like to say being an enforcer is a great responsibility and privilege that im willing to give my attention and time to the players in need of help and I also promise not to show any signs of corruption or favoritism to anyone and to be a fair aswell enforce the rules and help out the community as much as possible. I would also like to say that it would be great to be more apart of the community and be on the staff team aswell given a chance to help out others in the communinty and server. And if I do get accepted I promise to be devoted to this community only and give it my best and also my part to help out with anything that is needed and I will not show any signs of favoritism or mistreatment to any of the players. Some times when im on there is only 1 or even 0 staff on and no one can help the people I would be there 24/7 helping people, Ill be responding more than me role playing.
This will not affect it but I have donated 2 times already and I love it to bits so I hope for more updates and added addons.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
No this is the only server im interested in. But I have been staff on servers but I have resigned because im hoping for staff on this server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes I mostly join the TS when i join the server me and my mates sit in private channels

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like to add if I do get denied I will stay
active and still help on the server and try to
improve on whatever im needed to.
Also sorry if my grammar or spelling sucks im
giving it my best try as english isnt my first
language and its hard for me to write stuff
like this.
Also on TS the other day I say a new player he knew nothink about perp and what to do I teached him his name is Aquaa and Boil saw me helping him.
Even I try my best to make people happy I help new players give them a boost tell them where places are and just help.
I only made this for more help to the server I hope this gets accepted so I can help the server out and its my fav server I try get on it 24/7 when I have time.
I even have had loads of name on the server here are some: YELLING MADMAN, Mr.Salty, Mr.Nasty, SANTA'S MADMAN, YELLING SNOWMAN and more so you might not see my name in chat that much as I change it a lot.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam: Mr.Salty (http://steamcommunity.com/id/TYMM/)
Teamspeak: Mr.Salty
I would prefer if I could be contacted on steam because its the easiest for me to access

Thanks for reading my app please comment of what I could improve on and what I done well thank you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1429477515,1429477379][/DOUBLEPOST]I made this In word and copy and pasted it in and saw some spelling mistakes edited it to its full potential

Reaction score
I am going to -Support this application

• I have not seen you In-Game recently
  • You have not been active on the forums
  • I have not seen you helping people in /help
  • Not Seen you in teamspeak
Some advice, try to make yourself known, Help out in OOC, maybe play cop so people can see your roleplay.

Reaction score
-Support, never ever seen you in help or on forums, not even on the server. Inactive?

Take some time to get well known and roleplay as good as you can and ill maybe change my support

Reaction score
-Support.
  • You came back today saying "where's virtuous gone" to me this proves you haven't been active.
  • 58.5 hours past 2 weeks
    Recent Game Activity (Garry's mod)
  • You hit me for singing combine harvester as a cop.
Unfortunately I'm -supporting since you haven't been active, just become active more.

Reaction score
+Support You guys must be on some hard cocaine if you think he shouldnt be a staff member.In all seriousness he is one of the most helpful and serious role-players I have ever encountered.When I first joined this server I didn't know anything,Until I came across him!

I've been seen him on other big gaming communities as staff as well until he resigned just to join this amazing server

1.He treats all players equally as nice
2.Is very helpful to new players
3.He is very experienced with coding in many languages and very experienced with ULX custom features,Like his customs!
4.I had to make an account on here and it took me 45 minutes to get past human verification! :p
5.All in all,He is the best roleplayer ever!
6.He's told me every single rule to its biggest and most possible extent in simple ways.....

-ItsAquaaHD

Check me out on myspace and youtube!

Reaction score
+Support

: he is a very nice person
:helps new people
: teaches rules for people
:freindly
: and i know him realy well!

ThomasGeorge

Afraid to say that I've never seen you in-game, on TS, or who you are.

Reaction score
I think you need to post more on the forums before you become enforcer. Your a nice guy in-game however and think you know the rules. Till you post more on the forums its a -support

Reaction score
-support

Never seen you In-game
Never helped out in /help
I don't know who you are.

Reaction score
I believe we had a bit of a chat in TS and I have to say you did make me laugh.

You seem like a nice and approachable person, which obviously plays a big role in being an enforcer. Not to mention that you approached me. This shows you're a confident character and you're able to step into the unknown.

I'll gladly + Support you mate. Good luck :)

Reaction score
Today I saw you growing drugs in the slums apt, you need to do more things where people can see your roleplay skills, not sit and grow. I will support this application if I see

• You helping out in /help
  • Playing as a cop getting into lots of RP situations

Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
-support

The player comes from an old darkrp server I used to play on. His roleplay is very poor, and the last time I saw him around was when he got banned for mugging someone in public. Never seen him on teamspeak or /help chat.
In the darkrp community (GFGamers) he was a very abusive staff member. I feel this user would just abuse his position, and would almost never respond to reports.

OFT: I like how your friends rate every person that is -supporting "disagree". We're coming with good, constructive criticism here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

We do not feel you are ready to become an Enforcer, reasons for this include:

• Lack of vital rule knowledge
  • Insufficient activity in the teamspeak

Status
Not open for further replies.