Yelling/Josh Hunt Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Josh Hunt

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:1:53894418

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I think I should be given a chance as a enforcer because im ready to take on the responsibility of becoming one and also im very aware of all the rules and I think becoming a enforcer will also be a great experience that I can endure with the staff. I have been waiting for a while now to apply for enforcer but decided to give it time and gain knowledge by learning and watching other staff and players, and I now have 2 weeks of playtime. I would also like to say being an enforcer is a great responsibility and privilege that im willing to give my attention and time to the players in need of help and I also promise not to show any signs of corruption or favoritism to anyone and to be a fair aswell enforce the rules and help out the community as much as possible. I would also like to say that it would be great to be more apart of the community and be on the staff team aswell given a chance to help out others in the communinty and server. And if I do get accepted I promise to be devoted to this community only and give it my best and also my part to help out with anything that is needed and I will not show any signs of favoritism or mistreatment to any of the players.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Yes I am a Admin on a DarkRP sever called GfGammers. And im Head-Admin on a DarkRP server whitch is gonna be up soon

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes but I do admit I dont go on it that much

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Well I love this server soooooo much and i really wish i could be staff and sort out situations and help peoples game play and make it a more fun community thats all i wont to say thanks for reading my app and i hope i get accepted and have a nice day/night

Reaction score
Yeah umm, I never saw you in-game nor in the OOC or Help chat. You aren't on our TS3 server aswell and
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Yes I am a Admin on a DarkRP sever called GfGammers. And im Head-Admin on a DarkRP server whitch is gonna be up soon
you can only be a staff member on our community. Either you leave there or you resign here.

Reaction score
I am retirering on GfGammers soon and on the server im Head-Admin on im not gonna go on it alot and i like ur server more and i normally spend more time on it

Reaction score
-Support

*Never heard of you
*Never seen you IG/OOC/Help chat
*You cannot be staff on other servers aswell as Perpheads at the same time
*Haven't provided OOC name

Some positive notes;
*Your grammar is good. Only needs more commas ans punctations
*No bans on record

Reaction score
-support. Never seen you In game/OOC chat/Help. Also you joined the fourm today. Member since Today.

Reaction score
Don't know who you are or why you think you can become a enforcer. Everyone on this server including myself has probably been a admin on a dark rp server including myself.

-Support from me try again when people actually know you.

Reaction score
-support
I know who you are, i sold VIP to you, however i must admit i dont see you on alot. That or you dont speak in ooc. I suggest helping out in occ, make yourself known for knowing the rules en such.

Reaction score
  1. Never seen you in-game
  2. Never seen you help in Help chat
  3. Don't know if ur roleplay is that great
  4. If you're gonna be a enforcer then get on Teamspeak more buddy
-Support

Reaction score
1 week gametime requirement

I wont say much but I have had an inactivity period for now 2 weeks and I don't think you can earn the required game time that fast; never seen you ingame or forums. Being member of the staff team isn't just easy to become. -Support

Reaction score
-Support

*Never heard of you
*Never seen you IG/OOC/Help chat
*You cannot be staff on other servers aswell as Perpheads at the same time
*Haven't provided OOC name

Some positive notes;
*Your grammar is good. Only needs more commas ans punctations
*No bans on record

He dont have a ban record because he's new.
----

I dont think you dont have requirements for "Enforce the rules" Please but please dont ever say you are not newbie. I dont believe you can enforce the rules, i dont wanna see you as Enforcer, we need a REAL EXPERIENCED People as Enforcer.

-Support.

Ayjay

Reaction score

Your reasoning for becoming an Enforcer is because you love the server "soooo" much.
Your grammar is absolutely terrible, if you have issues with that I'm sorry - But just to point it out you're from the UK and @Kevin has better grammar than you.

Back to the point, you have 3 posts, your birthday on the forums is wrong, you have no avatar, I've never heard of you, never seen you on the teamspeak.
My advice : Wait a while before re-applying, we all know where this application is going.

Just in case I didn't make myself clear, this is a -support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
DENIED - The senior administration team do not feel that you are ready for the position. If you are thinking of applying again, try to be active on our Team Speak 3, help out in /help and check the forums regularly. However, we appreciate that you are showing an interest in joining the staff team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.