Palono`s Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Palono Harrison

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20406899

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:

I wish to be a Enforcer cose i think i can enforce the Rules very good my online time`s aren`t normal bechouse i work as a Chef. I love it to help new players and support them. I think i am also a good rper. I never recive a Ban on the Perp server i also didn`t have a Vac ban. If i get acceptet i hope to give my part to make the org bether and help new player`s that they didn`t bracke the Rules so much. a lot of people know me in the community.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
no

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
no

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam (Palono)

Reaction score
I think you need to improve your English. In sits, it's important for players to understand you.

-neutral

Reaction score
-support Same as above only I'm being harsh. If people have a hard time understanding you, you're useless. Sorry to break it to you :(

Reaction score
+Support Your English can always be improved. You are a good rper, And show knowledge of a few of the rules. But you can sometimes slip on 3.24

- Good Rper
- Knowledge of the rules

Reaction score
Your English could use some improvement, but other than that you are very mature, your roleplay is great and you seem to know the rules quite well.

Reaction score
+/- Support You are a good guy, you have so much good ideas and a good knowledge of the rules but m8, pls improve your grammar and writing.

Reaction score
RayoZ said:
+Support Your English can always be improved. You are a good rper, And show knowledge of a few of the rules. But you can sometimes slip on 3.24

- Good Rper
- Knowledge of the rules
3.24's a bitch isn't it. But hey, rules are rules.

Reaction score
RayoZ said:

- Good Rper
- Knowledge of the rules
Yeah, but it really depends on where you set the line. For eg. if you say "hold on i need to go downstairs irl" and ic you are growing drugs in a house. Is that still considred bringing ooc ic? since its not something major by saying eg. "Type in chat /me opens door" in local chat or voice chat.

Reaction score
RayoZ said:

- Good Rper
- Knowledge of the rules
I class 3.21 as things like this "OMFG, that's 3.4, 3.4, I'm reporting you to an admin!" said in Voice chat or Local chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.