[Enforcer] Madda200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN GAME NAME: Martin checky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:71250305

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
I think i shoud be a enforcer cause everyday i see people breaking the rules. It would be great if i could do something else than stand there looking at them breaking the rules. Also when im calling admins they are busy so i always need to wait for ages. I got 1 week playtime probs soon 2. I know the rules and are very active. enforcer would help me alot on perpheads.
Im often on in the mornings (in the weekends) when there is no staff on and people do whatever they want to do. As i sayd i see tons of people everyday crossing the higway and picking up their drugs druing raids. I am trying to help as many players as i can. Im also active in the ooc and help chat. Im also helping new players finding stuff around the map.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I am co owner on a minecraft server,

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Enforcer would help me alot on perpheads. I would be very happy if you gave me a chanche to show that i can be a good enforcer. CONTACT INFORMATION:

Steamn name: Madda2000

Email:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I Don't think you're ready for the position, sorry! -support

VOID THIS

Reaction score
Ah, Martin Checky is a good friend of mine, nice to be around with and can RP well. He has helped me enforcing The rules in the past which makes me give a + Support.

Reaction score
Neutral

+Good RP
+Cool guy

-No much detail
-Not sure on your knowledge of rules yet.

If I see you have a good knowledge of the rules, I will support.

Reaction score
Neutral +/-

+Somewhat Active
+Friendly
+Okay rp

- Never seen you try to help others
-Not sure if you know the rules enough to enforce them

Reaction score
I constantly see this player throughout the day reporting players which shows he has a wide knowledge of the rules. He makes his point clear and understandable which makes it easier to deal with situations. His role play is great, he's active, he's a nice and friendly person to be around.

+ support.

Status
Not open for further replies.