Enforcer possibility- Discussion

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As you know I've recently been accepted into the staff team as a helper and my journey so far has been excellent. I've been able to help players a lot more and see the community at a deeper level while addressing their needs and evaluating concerns. However, it is on my agenda to apply for an enforcer in the future but I do want to be ready and apply at the appropriate time. My understanding of the rules is still great and is being enhanced especially when introduced to little intricacies and possible loopholes that are essential to be aware of in order to enforce the rules. I do feel confident in applying now. However, I do want to wait until I personally want to, and currently, I am very happy as a helper. Here is where you come in, when I do apply, what qualities do you want to see as a community in an enforcer? What do you think I should Improve? What do you want me to continue doing? What things do you want me to stop?

Your feedback is much appreciated, and general answers are also welcome! Community discussion is very important and I value your opinions. However, I do ask you not to mention names or call out people when using examples. Thank you all!