Helper's Physgun NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Helper's Physgun

Short explanation (in notes):
-Adding the Helpers physgun to work like the Enforcers.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): I know that there was already a suggestion like this one but id like to add something. I think Helpers should have a physgun just like Enforcers. By that I mean they should be able to move players and cars etc. Now you might be thinking "What point of an Enforcer rank is there?" Well, Helpers should then be able to do the same thing but the Enforcers to do the situations. All i am saying is that I think that it would be a good thing for Helpers to get the same physgun that Enforcers do (not the same colour ofc.)

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
It's not the helpers job to move players/cars, theres's just no reason to give them that ability, it can only be abused.

Reaction score
I don't think the physics gun is necessary for helpers, they haven't got access to the God Stick nor the warning list so there isn't much they can do.

Reaction score
-support
First of all, I love the couple of helpers that we have. They are really helpful and i think they all deserve to be enforcers (so this is not against you as helpers).
But, the Helper rank is not for enforcing any rules. they are not a mod for the server (yet). the sole purpose of the helper rank is to help members with anything they ask in chat.

Reaction score
- Support The work of the helpers isn't ENFORCE people respecting the rules. But yes help people in problems and in help chat questions... A helper doesn't need that.

Reaction score
-Support
Helpers arent considered 'administrators' and are mainly for replying to /help(S)
But as Sen mentioned to me IG, it is awkward w/ the picking up of things with the helper Physgun and normal with different distances and angles needed to be met before it can be picked up

Reaction score
The people have spoken, guess it wasnt such a good idea. Well at least i tryed xD

Reaction score
-support as well. As Bocui said, Helpers mostly reply to /help's and do not "enforce" the server rules, giving them a physgun like the enforcers doesn't seem necessary. Have a nice day

Reaction score
I'm sure im not the only helper that would love to have this feature and enforce the rules. However, there are different ranks for a reason, my job is help new/old players as much as possible to make the server better for others. Like Swiper said, us helpers get no commands and having a new physgun would be awkward. Nice suggestion though ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.