[Enforcer] Killing Floor Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Sofia Vanish
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41786132
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I'm active a lot on the server and I am on pretty much everyday unless I am not home most likely I know every single rule and I am always tell ppl if I see them breaking a rule or I call an admin I think that I would be able to enforce the server and make the server a much better place for everyone and I do also help ppl around the map sometime and I am also kinda active in the help chat since I really love to help others all the time I also know how to enforce the rules and I don't get stressed that easily like most ppl do I know how to speak English and read English but I have to admit sometimes I have trouble with spelling English but most likely not
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I have been admin on 3 perp servers and 5 darkrp servers before and atm I am owner on a ttt server, prophunt server and darkrp server (Don't worry I let my admins do the job on my servers the most of the time so I can play on perp heads)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I don't have a single ban or vac ban on record. I got 2 week of playtime and some more days. If you have any questions feel free to contact me in any way you like
CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam: benjanmin112 or [DKTH] Killing Floor Death Skype: benjanmin65432121 or Killing Floor Death Email: [email protected] i'm most likely also on teanspeak knowen as Sofia Vanish

Reaction score
Just like Chrissy, I +support this. You're very active, you have a good understanding of the rules and overall a great guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.