[Enforcer] Killing Floor Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
~~IN-GAME NAME: Sofia Vanish

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41786132

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I want to become enforcer because I really love ph and the ppl on it and I just hate when I see I role breaker and I do also know how to be an admin and how it feel like to be one and I can take the pleasure as an admin (enforcer) I know how all the commands work I am pretty sure of and I do also know all the rules every single one and I do normally always remember all the rules and I do keep them

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I have been admin on 3 perp servers and 5 darkrp servers before and atm I am owner on a ttt server, prophunt server and darkrp server

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have never been banned and I have only been kicked once for like 4 months ago. I have a week+ playtime. If you not have seen me it is because I have not been on for a while like a month or so took a break from ph. If you like to know more you can just add me on steam or type in a comment

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam: benjanmin112 or [DKTH] Killing Floor Death Skype: benjanmin65432121 or Killing Floor Death

Reaction score
+++ support. You already made one enforcer app a month ago or something. I think you know the rules very very good. And then you almost always win admin situations when report people or you get reported you win the admin situation not matter what. +++ support i love playing with you

Reaction score
Well Jack and Senlin remember that you guys not are accepting the apps yet before you need it soo yeah I do think I will I great time to learn the rules

Reaction score
Killing_Floor_Dead said:
Well Jack and Senlin remember that you guys not are accepting the apps yet before you need it soo yeah I do think I will I great time to learn the rules
What jack said isn't as important as my other comment; My application requires lot's of detail explaining why I want the role. Yours is about 3-4 lines.

Reaction score
Killing_Floor_Dead said:
I guess I will add more info then really soon like a little later today because got something to do atm

Reaction score
+ + Support you are always fun to play with and take RP seriously. You are always ready to help if you have a need for it. and tell the Ruls

Reaction score
I don't really think you are ready for this position either, sorry to say.

-Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.