[Enforcer] Killing Floor Death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Sofia Vanish
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41786132
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I know all the rule. I'm really active. I will never abuse my powers. I will allways do my job. I'm on every day pretty much. I don't got a single ban. I'm a good role player of I should say it my self. I know how it is like to be an admin.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Of you don't really know who I am it is may because I have not really been on lately I took a break to work on my own server we had a lot of problem but now I am back and ready to play
CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam: benjanmin112 Skype: benjanmin65432121

Reaction score
If you dont have time for this job dont apply .. And you inglish bit suck . I dont got a single ban LOL Im not from england or USA but my butt hurts from this

Reaction score
BobBobster;n8945 said:
If you dont have time for this job dont apply .. And you inglish bit suck . I dont got a single ban LOL Im not from england or USA but my butt hurts from this

I do have time I just have to do some stuff with payment something fucked up but I am done with it and my head admin and co-owner does it now soo yeah

Reaction score
-+Neutral I´ve seen you roleplay in-game a bit and i like it but to be honest the application looks like it was done in 5 minutes maybe less....

Reaction score
Sgt.James;n8965 said:
-+Neutral I´ve seen you roleplay in-game a bit and i like it but to be honest the application looks like it was done in 5 minutes maybe less....

That's because I just type reasons and not a hole story like many do and I was also in a hurry when I made this so yeah will may update it soon

Reaction score
BobBobster said:
If you're complaining about someones English please get your words right before you post about it.

Reaction score
BobBobster said:
LEL that comment John

Been involved in plenty of Rp situations where you were involved.
Good RP and easy to talk to in times of conflict
+support from me

Reaction score
+support i have been playing with sofia in long time now, she is really good to RP and i think she wil be a good enforce/admin +++support

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
-App looks like it was made in 3 minutes.
-Neutral, since i barley see you in game.

Reaction score
I haven't really seen you too much on the server and I think you should put more effort into your application.
Neutral support as of now

Reaction score
We aren't sure if you are still active, please reply to this if you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.