[Helper] lQIGl Killing Floor Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: lQIGl Killing Floor Death

RP name:Sofia Vanish

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41786132

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I have never been banned i have 2 days of playtime i know all the rule and how to play the game and i know the map and i will help anyone that asks for it and even show them around the map and help them to get a good start of they never have played the gamemode before and i will do my best to help

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been admin on 3 perp server in my time and i am owner on 2 gmod server a prophunt server and a darkrp server and i have been co-owner on like 10 gmod servers and i have been admin on like 15 - 25 server i think and i have all ways got told that i am a good admin

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have never been banned. I have 2 days of playtime and are vip. I know how it feels to be an admin or helper or mod or ETC. I am really active on the server and I will pretty much go on it every time I come home

CONTACT INFORMATION Skype: benjanmin65432121 Steam: benjanmin112

Reaction score
- Support never seen you on the server and it does not look like you put alot of work into the application!

Reaction score
I've seen you on the server and I can't say you're ready you don't have enough experience and you don't know the rules perfectly.
I've had reports about you because you sometimes fail-roleplay. And 2 days playtime isn't really that much so you don't have enough knowledge or enough social ability on the server yet.
- support You're not ready I'm sorry.
And the fact that you're an admin on 2 other servers at the moment means that you will devote more of your time to those servers.
Not to mention you're only 14 and you don't really have the social capabilities that are sometimes needed because you can easily get annoyed with some people on the server, because they can be 11 years old and need to explain everything to them and you can't go on flaming on them and you need to keep calm and professional .

Reaction score
isakrafn;n2176 said:
I've seen you on the server and I can't say you're ready you don't have enough experience and you don't know the rules perfectly.
I've had reports about you because you sometimes fail-roleplay. And 2 days playtime isn't really that much so you don't have enough knowledge or enough social ability on the server yet.
- support You're not ready I'm sorry.
And the fact that you're an admin on 2 other servers at the moment means that you will devote more of your time to those servers.
Not to mention you're only 14 and you don't really have the social capabilities that are sometimes needed because you can easily get annoyed with some people on the server, because they can be 11 years old and need to explain everything to them and you can't go on flaming on them and you need to keep calm and professional .

I will be clam and the 2 other servers I am admin on (owner) there are my admin doing it for me pretty much I am only playing on my server 2 hours at week max

I'm sorry.... your grammar is horrible. I can't see you giving concise information, as is expected of a helper.
Admin on 15 - 25 servers? Assuming you are telling the truth, what happened for you to no longer be an admin? How much experience in being a competent admin could you have had at your young age?
I'd say you should practise your grammar so as to be more clear and concise with the help which you would be providing with the Helper status. However, for now....
I can't support this application, sorry.

Reaction score
camel;n2183 said:
I'm sorry.... your grammar is horrible. I can't see you giving concise information, as is expected of a helper.
Admin on 15 - 25 servers? Assuming you are telling the truth, what happened for you to no longer be an admin? How much experience in being a competent admin could you have had at your young age?
I'd say you should practise your grammar so as to be more clear and concise with the help which you would be providing with the Helper status. However, for now....
I can't support this application, sorry.

I gonna tell you what happen. Like 10 of them shutdown and then my old steam account got hacked for 2 years ago

Reaction score
Killing_Floor_Dead;n2179 said:
I will be clam and the 2 other servers I am admin on (owner) there are my admin doing it for me pretty much I am only playing on my server 2 hours at week max
You only took that from what I wrote ? If that's the only thing you took from what I wrote then you need to read my post carefully over again.

Reaction score
isakrafn;n2211 said:
You only took that from what I wrote ? If that's the only thing you took from what I wrote then you need to read my post carefully over again.

No no I have been reading you whole post I was just telling you

Reaction score
I am denying this application.

This decision is based on the content within your application form, which I did not find satisfactory.

However, I am willing to consider this application again in future. What you can do now is make efforts to respond to help requests in the new Help channel in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.