[Enforcer] Madda2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Martin checky

STEAM NAME: Madda2000

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:71250305

PLAYTIME: 2 weeks.

WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME AN ENFORCER: I like helping People and take down rulebreakers. I have been a part of perp heads for a verylong time and i feel that i know the rules good eught to enforce them. There is many People on perp ehads and many of them is rulebreakers, i want to be an enforcer to prevent People from breakign the rules. I am cop alot and i find so many people that runs away on gunpoint etc. I am very active. Usally i get on in the moring and stay on for many hours, some days mabye a Whole day. I find alot of rulebreakers and i feel if i where an enforcer i could stop them.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY ANOTHER SERVER: Yes. I have been admin on a sandbox server and admin on a Buch of minecraft servers.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON TEAMSPEAK: WEll i use teamspeak alot and i have been active on perpheads teamspeak the last days.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Not very mutch, but if you put a -suppor, neutral or +suppoer i would love to see the reasons and try to improove myself.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Email: [email protected]

Steam: Madda2000

Team speak: Madda2000

Requierments:
You need to have at least one week of game time played. (i got 2 weeks)

No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.

No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)

Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.

Must have access to and must use a microphone. [✔] You must be active on our TeamSpeak 3 Server.

Ash

Reaction score
+Support, You are a very nice person to be around, you come on teamspeak regularly and you are a brilliant Chief of Police. You have my full support.

Trande

Your roleplay isn't good, and I never saw you, after you went inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+Support

U are becoming active on teamspeak, good rule knowledge. Brilliant RP (+U are norwegian)

Reaction score
Never saw your RP. I´ll be trying to see your RP and you on Team Speak. For now I hold +/- Neutral

Reaction score
Same, got my Neutral on this one.Still have to experience some of your RP, hope I can find you sometime in an IC situation.

I will change my mind later on, its just Neutral for now.Not a final decision.

Reaction score
Same as George Johnson said. Never seen your RP. Maybe because I've been banned xD Whatever..... but yes. -.- +/- Neutral. :) *

Hax

Reaction score
Who are you? I hope to catch you ingame soon. +/-

Reaction score
I see you in the server talking OOC but I dont see you roleplaying so I leave it at Neutral +/-.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Never see you around the server. I see you in TeamSpeak but you never talk to me. Become more social with the staff team. +/- Neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.