[Enforcer] Madda2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Martin checky

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:71250305

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I think i should be a enforcer because i know the rules and i would like to help people not breaking the rules. I am very active and got alittle over 2 weeks playtime. The last 2 weeks iv had some network problems and my gmod has crashed mutch. But now it should be ok. I am a nice person and everyday i play i see many rulebreakers that gets away. I want to get the rulebreakers so that other people can have fun witout getting rdmed or anything like that. It would be very helpfull if i could get the rulebreakers myself so i wonth ave to call a admin and wait, there is very many reports so i often have to wait 5-20 mins before the admin is arriving. And that gives the rulebreaker time to run away or coming with the excuse "I have to go now!". Also im always listening to both sides of the story and i can understand people. If i get the enforcer rank i will do my best to enforce the rules. I am active in the ooc and help chat and trying to help as many people as i can. I have helped many people learning the rules. Sometimes i am trying to make them follow the rules but they will never listen to me, so i have to call a enforcer or higer.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I am co-owner on a minecraft server and was operator at a sandbox server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I am from Norway so sometimes my spelling might be wrong, but i am good in english. Also if you make a neutral, +support or -support i would like to see the reason so i can improve what i do wrong. I would be happy if you gave me a chanche to show that i can enforce the rules. When Rutger was a enforcer, I where standing next to him when he was talking to ppl to learn. As i sayd i havent been active cuz of bad network, but its back up now. This is my 3th apply so i hope it gets accepted! :)

CONTACT INFORMATION: Skype: Supmar2, Steam: Madda2000 and email is: [email protected]

Reaction score
- Support, your application lacks detail and could include reasons why you wish to help and if you've dealt with admin situations before. Also if you've ever handled a rule breaker by yourself, then called a higher ranking staff member to come and further more handle the situation. I've also never seen you doing any of these things when I was a staff member and a normal player and I also have seen you breaking a few rules. I'll watch you later on and judge you on that. Until then, I am sticking with a - Support.

Reaction score
Hmm but.. Im a donator, how am i able to ban or punish rule breakers?
But thx for your opinion!

Reaction score
supmar2 said:
By calling a higher ranked staff member that can (MOD +). I did mention this in my comment but I suppose you didn't understand.

Reaction score
supmar2 said:
I improved it now.

Reaction score
+/- Neutral
Bad app, good guy. Help out in /help more though. IK you are great in OOC, but I personally think that you need to help out more!

Reaction score
+/- Neutral, I dont know you. Like never seen you in game? Neither in Help/ooc (Helping) Maybe because you have changed name ? Okey, i will have an Eye out for you.

Reaction score
Never seen me?! Iv even talked to youy in game character!

Reaction score
supmar2 said:
Never seen me?! Iv even talked to youy in game character!
As i sayd i have had network problems and gmod crashes. Today was a busy day ull probs see me on tomorrow xD.

Reaction score
You've been in this community longer than people may think. You're also a great guy that meets all the requirements. I'm just not sure if you're ready yet. Good luck anyway!

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
You've been in this community longer than people may think. You're also a great guy that meets all the requirements. I'm just not sure if you're ready yet. Good luck anyway!
Thx. Ill take that as a neutral :p.
Thx for your opinion!

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Yes, this is Neutral; I don't usually give out supports, I just give my opinion on other players. Anyway, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.