[Enforcer] PhlyTrikx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Johnny Molero
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:31626237
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: So, I'd like to be an enforcer for many reasons. Firstly, from time to time, there is a lack of admins, therefore leading to many people breaking the rules and getting away with it. My timezone could help me enforce the rules when people with similar time zones are on. Why me? I believe myself to be mature for my age and I know the rules to a point where I feel I can enforce them. I help other players OOC regularly and respond to /help questions when I can. I am also quite active not only on the server and the forums, but also on Teamspeak. Whenever I see someone breaking a rule, I try to stop them and tell them where they erred. If I am not able to do so or they do not listen, I call an admin so that the situation is taken care of as soon as possible. In case you hadn't noticed, the countries of the admins are quite numerous, so why not have a French admin (no, I won't retreat from situations)? I also have very few warnings and no bans on record. The warnings were minor and are not recent. This is my first enforcer application and I hope that it will do quite well. Be aware that I might make changes and add things to it in time. Thanks ;)
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have never been an admin on a server, but you have to start somewhere. I believe I can take on the responsibilities that the enforcer position holds.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
-I have 1 week of playtime
-My timezone is GMT+1
-I have no VAC bans on record as well as no bans on Perpheads. I have 3 warnings on record, although none are recent or major
-I often help out other players in OOC, and I RP wherever possible
-I am active on the server and I joined in late November
CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam: [PH] PhlyTrikx
Email: [email protected]
I'm on the TS server nearly every day, you could also reach me there.
Thank you very much for reading and thank you for your opinion. Please put WHY you +,+/- or - supported, anything is appreciated :D

Reaction score
+Support
Kind in OOC, often see you on TS3, and great IC!
And happy birthday from yesterday :p

Reaction score
Neutral:

There is always staff online. 90% of the time

you have low playtime and I've seen you fail a lot IC, and your rp is not the best.

although ooc you are always kind and helpful. maybe you could improve your activity also

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
Neutral:

you have low playtime and I've seen you fail a lot IC, and your rp is not the best.

although ooc you are always kind and helpful. maybe you could improve your activity also
Lewis, stop post whoring :3

Reaction score
LEWIS 088 said:
Neutral:

Thanks for your opinion. I'm on pretty much everyday on the server and TS. Last time you saw me was a while ago, my IC has gotten better. ;)

Reaction score
I know we've been in Admin sits because of I've reported you many time. But It doesn't really change my opinion of your Enforcer App. Why I don't +Support it is because of there has been plenty times I've seen you in Admin sits & I've also seen you failed roleplay. I really hope you will look into this. Maybe be more active on Teamspeak also and try to make your best. I would really like to see you more online roleplaying as everyone else. I maybe change my opinion in your next Application.
I'm sorry but It has to be following "-Support"

Regards
Laladin Jenkinsâ„¢

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:
I know we've been in Admin sits because of I've reported you many time. But It doesn't really change my opinion of your Enforcer App. Why I don't +Support it is because of there has been plenty times I've seen you in Admin sits & I've also seen you failed roleplay. I really hope you will look into this. Maybe be more active on Teamspeak also and try to make your best. I would really like to see you more online roleplaying as everyone else. I maybe change my opinion in your next Application.

Regards
Laladin Jenkinsâ„¢
"Maybe be more active on Teamspeak" lel obviously biased. He is always online on teamspeak, however you are not.

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:

Regards
Laladin Jenkinsâ„¢
He's always active on Team Speak.

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:

Regards
Laladin Jenkinsâ„¢
I appreciate your opinion but: being in an admin sit does not mean much unless you are issued a warning (I have 3, none are recent). As for being more active on Teamspeak, maybe you should actually check for before randomly stating things. Try to look out for me and my RP. Thank you.

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:

Regards
Laladin Jenkinsâ„¢
Maybe he is but It was more of a recommendation. Not that he have not been on the teamspeak. You've fail roleplay in front of me and RDMed me. I've made a ban request long time ago. Please don't be stupid...

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:

Regards
Laladin Jenkinsâ„¢
Why make a useless recommendation? I'd like to know when I fail RP'ed and when I RDM'd you, because I do not recall doing that. And you're the one telling me not to be stupid.

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:

Regards
Laladin Jenkinsâ„¢
End of Discussion...

You choose if you don't like my opinion.

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:

Regards
Laladin Jenkinsâ„¢
I appreciate your opinion nonetheless. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.