Murtsley's Third Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Cameron Jefferson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:45194560

WHY SHOULD YOU BEAN ENFORCER

I have be(a)en playing PERP and a load of other roleplay gametypes such as HL2RP and DarkRP (Which isn’t really ideal), I also played on some smaller PERP servers I also played on ARMA 3 RP servers although their RP isn’t as in depth as Garry’s Mod. I’ve had experience through playing with admins, such as Moron, and Swiper, and because of this I have watched them enforce rules which has helped me gain an extensive knowledge of the server rules and how to enforce them.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS

MelonMunchersCommunity DarkRP server - Admin
StreetlightRP DarkRP server - Admin
HIVE HL2RP - SuperAdmin

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK

Yes I am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY

I was inactive for quite a while during the summer and during exam time last year and now I intend to be fully active for the foreseeable future. I’ve been on the server since around February 2014, so a year next month!

CONTACT INFORMATION

Steam: Murtsley
Forums: Murtsley
Available upon request

Last edited by a moderator:

Trande

I honestly don't know why you're not Enforcer already. Your RP is outstanding, you know the rules and are overall more than ready. I don't know if you're on TS often, but I will give you a + support anyway.

Reaction score
Fat +support
you have clear rule knowledge, this is portrayed in your excellent Role-play. Throughout my encounters with you, you're a funny guy who will shy away from stupid ideas and stick to tactics that show you're up to the job. Your policemen persona is great, you are a cop that knows his job, and I believe you being in the field as an enforcer will give you the opportunity to improve the quality of the servers Role-Play and ensure others know the correct way to play on the server without disrupting anybody else.

Reaction score
Huge, dench ass +support.

I'd let you tickle my bum hole any day.

Much like Ben Standish said, your excellent Role-Play really does prove your amazing rule knowledge.
I also strongly believe you know how to take criticism and actually take the advice into action.
You're the enforcer the staff team needs.

+Support
No hungchowapproved.png image will be provided as you're not worth my time.

Good luck on your enforcer application.

Deleted member 27

In my oppinion, i will give you a +/- neutral.
I think you could put more effort in your application. But, as i haven't seen you in game (i think :p), i give the
neutral.

Reaction score
+support

Don't know him personally, but I see you on teamspeak A LOT, you are very helpful when necessary and from what others have said your RP is good, however I have not had the chance to see that yet :)

Reaction score
+Support

Murtsley is a great guy who has an outstanding roleplaying style, i could definately see him as an Enforcer. Best of luck.

Reaction score
Having played PERP with Murtsley since I first joined the server I can say in full confidence that Murtsley has everything needed to be an Enforcer. His rule knowledge is excellent, his attitude towards enforcing the rules is positive and overall he is a patient, well mannered guy.

adb3151e7a4ede2284874b874b367eaa.png
}

Reaction score
Being the Owner of MMC, I felt that Murtsley made a great addition to our admin team on our not so great DarkRP server. He know's what he is doing.

+Support

Reaction score
+ support

I am also applying for enforcer, you're the type of RPer that I aspire to be. You're RP is excellent. e.g. I was falsely representing my friend to be his attorney. You picked up on it straight away and wanted to send me straight into the slammer. I didn't even know what you was talking about when you told me to hand over some ID thing which apparently only applied in the UK. I have to admit it annoyed my but overall, this went outside the box for RP which is great. The others say you're rule knowledge is extensive and I believe them. I honestly think you will get this position which it totally deserving. Good luck bud! :D

Reaction score
-/+ Neutral.

Gave me a Bad spelling rating for something that was correctly spelled.

[Edit]: Overall, you seem like a great guy other than being a grammar nazi ;) i wont have a problem seeing you on the staff team. Good luck!

+Support

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Murtsley is an example member of the community. Never seen him break a single rule, and his RP is on point.

AfYpafL.png

Trande

Lost two CSGO rounds, because he always buys fucking shit guns. -support.

Obviously still + support

Status
Not open for further replies.