Enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Phoenix Ravenscar
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:26223029
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I am one of the only people on when i get on at night, and when i'm on, there are no admins or the such, so i decided i wanted to go for enforcer to help the community as much as possible.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have admins on a PERP server, multiple minecraft servers, Multiple CSS servers, Sandbox servers, even owned my own community for a while, while i had a job.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to help out this community as much as possible, in game, and on the forums, and i would also love to see it grow, as well. I feel that there should be someone on at the time i'm on to enforce the rules, and since there is no admins on when i'm on at night, i feel i should be able to do it. I've made a few mistakes, and im sure i will make more, but i learn, and i almost always learn from them.
CONTACT INFORMATION
[email protected]
[email protected]

Gix

Reaction score
I can vouch for him. I have seen him play and I have talked to him about the server. He seems to be very engaged in this gamemode and the server itself. I believe he has the qualities that suits an admin.

Reaction score
I support this application. This person is a deadly gamer, and thus should be feared. ^^

Reaction score
This person is very dedicated to the server and roleplays good.
I give him my support because of that.

Reaction score
I've played with him. He's a very good roleplayer and he seems to stick to the role when he's playing. He's enjoyable to talk to and very social. I give him a +

DeadlyGamer5 was the player who introduced me to PERP. He did a great job of teaching me the basics as well as the finer details when the time was proven necessary.
He knows the rules pretty well, but as we all tend to forget some very specific details from time to time, can get into quite hefty quarrels.
He's spoken about how much could change should he be given administrative privileges, considering his experience. There is a degree to which I agree with his self assessment, but that may fall short with the uncontrollable anger with which he is filled by the many frustrations provided by the many bad players who lack the understanding of what roleplay really is; Understandable, though, no?
That said, I believe that until a level of control to his impulsivity can be achieved, Enforcer status may end up with some negative results. At its current state, it's more of a double-edged sword. However, one must remember that any tool meant for repair can itself be repaired, and ampersand reinforced.
I couldn't possibly make a decision on whether or not I can support this application at this time, but anything can happen, and people do indeed change when an opportunity such as this would inspire them to do so.

Reaction score
I've watched him roleplay to, and i have to say he roleplays very well definently a +support from my side. Good luck on your app! :D

Reaction score
This application has been accepted; DeadlyGamer5 is now an Enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.