[Enforcer] Toffelfabriken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Charles Marston
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:20106179
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: In all honesty, I think Perpheads could use a few more enforcers/admins, because as far as I've noticed, the admins often seem pretty stressed out and I'd love to help the admins and the community in general as much as possible. Also I'm very familiar with all of the servers rules. I've read them several times. I know how an enforcer deals with admin situations since I've been present during several of those. Also I'm able to keep calm during these kinds of situations.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Unfortunately, no, I haven't.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I can say that I have played on this server for a while now, I have a microphone and i am very familiar with the english language, both verbally and in text. Also I have never been banned or kicked from this server.

CONTACT INFORMATION Steam: Toffelfabriken

Reaction score
You seem like a great guy ingame, like your application aswell, so a +Support from me! :)

Reaction score
See you pretty often ingame. Maybe you should make some more posts to see your active on both forums and ingame. For now Neutral

Seen you ingame 2 times... You know the rules and you roleplay very well.
+support from me

Reaction score
belglmfao said:
See you pretty often ingame. Maybe you should make some more posts to see your active on both forums and ingame. For now Neutral
Thanks for the response. I'm currently trying to become more and more active on the forums.

+support, you know the rules and are a good roleplayer, we could use an extra enforcer.

Great Rp and very reasonable judgement in times of conflict.
You know the rules and treat other players with respect.
+ support from me

Reaction score
Guest said:
Great Rp and very reasonable judgement in times of conflict.
You know the rules and treat other players with respect.
+ support from me
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

Reaction score
First of all I would just like to thank everyone for the massive amount of support that I received. I didn't expect the amount of support. I really hope to be able to become an enforcer. Second of all, I would like to say that I know I haven't been very active during the past couple of weeks, but that's because I moved recently and I haven't had any internet. However, now that my internet connection is set up I hope to be able to get back to roleplaying with you guys as soon as possible.

Reaction score
+Support! You are really good rp'er and you got cool guns, and you know much about the rules

Reaction score
Yes you are active but i havent seen yoy RP much and I think enforcer is a big step.

I am willing to change my mind but for now it's -support

Reaction score
Havent seen you long for a quite long time now but maybe i dont check well;) A +-neutral from me now but im sure it will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.