Regarding my application.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Why would I quit? I'm the most controversial person on the server that could apply for Enforcer, my conduct in the past hasn't been up to scratch and my overall character with other people hasn't been great. I had some hope this time in my Enforcer application, due to the fact that I had pretty much all of the community backing me, and I felt that I had changed my ways and could be allowed back into the staff team to yet again, show my abilities.

The actual reason for me being denied, I don't really agree with - I feel that I do fit into the position, because I've done it before and shown to the community that I can perform my actions, pretty damn well. I'm not going to quit the community, I mean why would I? I'm back and I'm staying and as said in my Enforcer application I will try again, hopefuly next time my change in conduct won't go un-noticed. As for my helping in help chat, being nice to everyone - I like it, and it's staying. You can expect the old AyJay back, and he's back for good.

So yeah, I will attempt my Enforcer application at some point. Thank you all for supporting me in doing it, and hopefuly Bolli and the Administration team do feel that at some point I will fit back into the role.

Reaction score
Well Ayjay, your nice and really knows the rules but you kind of swear at people a lot. Like, in radio you always tell me to shut the fuck up when i'm talking for an emergency and once you just said shut the fuck up idiot to me for no reason.

MattIs

Mate, your knowledge of the rules is there it's just the forum stuff that puts you down. Really try to work on it and I'm sure you won't be needing to post another one of these ;)

Reaction score
We all know that you're good for this position, maybe the Bolli was drunk, we will not know. We all enjoy your banter, you will at some point get Enforcer.

#Believe

Reaction score
denied.jpg

User expected to leave the community by next week.​

Reaction score
Honestly, you can be a really cool guy Ayjay and it's not like you don't know the rules in my eyes it's just the fact that right now it seems that you just come here to get enforcer to be honest.

Reaction score
Why would anyone give you admin if all you do is yell shut the fuck up and disrespect people

Reaction score
On a more serious note, I don't know why you bother dude. I mean, I'm a bit after your time but if you've applied FIVE times and still, through even the progress of time, can't get accepted then I think its clear that the admin team on this particular community don't want you on the team. I say this with sympathy, but I really think making a SIXTH application after you've stated the fifth was your final is just pushing it. Hell, the fact that you've reached so many applications and have been denied every time should have gotten the message across.

All the crude jokes aside, Please just get the message man. This is just embarrassing yourself.

Reaction score
I personally really like AyJay I remember when he was staff and he was good to say the least, although I haven't properly met AyJay in game I have been near him and overheard conversations and from what I see and hear he knows how to properly roleplay so just let him be Enforcer and let him show that he isn't going to be disrespectful ect

Reaction score
Ayjay, I feel as if you need to be more active in the help chat and look over some rules. You don't seem to be that active on the teamspeak either. You also have to take into account other peoples views on your behaviour aswell. Consider refreshing yourself before you apply again.