[Enforcer] The Invinsible Hadiâ„¢ - Hadi Belinsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Hadi Belinsky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:53815779

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I have read over the rules many times, i am a person who doesn't like others sorting out things that he wants to stop. I usually take matters into my own hands (something that is an advantage but disadvantage) and want to make the server a better place for all players. I will give out fair punishments, against people i like/dislike. This will have no bearing on my decisions. I have a playtime of 4 weeks+ and I hope of making that playtime a lot higher. At this point i am confident to say i know the rules. I also understand that the situation can impact rules and decisions. The staff team has really been appealing to me only because i like to take charge (not against anyone higher in position than me) and that i can help the server and teach the players about the rules and make sure they understand them. I would also like to say I can roleplay fairly well and i think my high amount of playtime proves it.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes i am a moderator on my friends minecraft server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I am English, i can communicate fluently through text and through speech. I would also like to say that I have been inactive for a month or 2 because i felt i was on PERP a lot. I have recently decided to come back and hope to contribute to this server. Most people that have started fairly recently won't know me but i am someone that used to play alot and hope to play even more now that i have the time and mind set to play. An enfocer (Toffelfabriken) has recently taken a make shift 'pop quiz' to make sure i have a fair knowlege of the rules. Thank you for reading and post any feed back you wish. Bye!

Reaction score
You have been inactive in some months now. I agree with Mr. Daymon here that you need to wait some weeks.

Reaction score
I agree. You need to wait some time before reapplying.

Reaction score
Even though you've been inactive for a while you don't seem to have lost your knowledge of the rules (as proven in that little pop quiz). You seem to know them by heart. However, I do think that that inactivity makes you unqualified for the position as of now. I suggest you wait for about a week or two and then reapply.

Reaction score
Wait a week or 2 and reapply. You need a better mic. In my opinion you need to be around 15-16 to become enforcer, you may not be that mature.

Reaction score
mrmaxbd1 said:
Wait a week or 2 and reapply. You need a better mic. In my opinion you need to be around 15-16 to become enforcer, you may not be that mature.
Age means nothing, its about how mature they are.

Reaction score
mrmaxbd1 said:
Just giving my view. Jack that explains a lot.

Reaction score
Due the reason for you being inactive for a long time it will be a -Support BUT if you would wait at least 1 week you got my full support because i know that your capable to Enforce the rules well.

Reaction score
The Senior Admin team doesn't feel you are currently ready for this position you also should have a good microphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.