Jennifer Belinsky / [PH] Ash's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Reaction score
Before you read this, Swiper The Fox granted me permission to re-apply.

IN-GAME NAME: Jennifer Belinsky, Old names: Jennifer Rose, Jennifer Jimzon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:24961302

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

I believe that i should become enforcer for several reasons. Firstly, i am very active on teamspeak 3, on a regular day i am on for about 10 hours making it easy and accessible to speak to me. Secondly i have been denied 3-4 times, however i now feel that i can take on the responsibility as a enforcer because over the last few weeks i have used the help chat, been active on the teamspeak and in-game, i have also took time to check the rules several times to make sure i know them very well so if i did get enforcer i will know all the rules so i can enforce them.

Thirdly, I am am a mature person, i know how to roleplay very well, if you have played with me before you should know. I have been at PERPHEADS since september, knowing all the rules and never being banned at all, this shows that i know the rules and i can play by them easly. I am a very fair person, even if a small rule is broken like 3.21, i would treat the person fairly even if it was my best friend. I take all rules broken into consideration and will take both sides of the story into acount to make the best out of my admin situations.

Even if its a small rule broken like 3.21, i will still treat that as if it was a big rule broken. In addition i would also treat them with the greatest respect and fairness as i would treat anyone. I am also very familiar with various administrating tools such as:
ULX and ass mod. This will help within the job as enforcer.
I also find that I am a mature person who can help and develop peoples game-play to help others. I never get angry or agitated with the situation at hand, I am a calm person when it comes to dealing with people I always use my administrator skills to help others and help out the server as well as the community. I have a great relationship with the members and staff on the team while talking to them in TS3 and the server as role-playing.
I know i can also deal with the situation at hand other than doing /report.

I also have 1750 hours of gmod, most of them hours have been on ROLEPLAY servers to make the most out of my roleplaying skills.I have a playtime of 3 weeks for perpheads without one ban and only one warning. this also shows that i can roleplay and can play with the rules. I have been playing it since september this shows that i am determined to get this position.

Lastly, you may be thinking 13 years of age? As me playing since September with no bans this shows that i am really determined
to get this enforcer position. I have also never been banned because when i first saw this server i knew that i wanted to get Enforcer.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
Skyfall - Senior Administrator
Nitrous - Server Administrator
Flawless - Server Moderator

REQUIREMENTS:
☑You need to have at least one week of game time played. [I have 3 weeks playtime]
☑No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted. [I have no bans]
☑No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) [I have no bans at all]
☑Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules [I have been here since September, i know all the rules].
☑Must have access to and must use a microphone. [Yup, i do]

CONTACT INFORMATION:

horsey2000 -Steam
predator5801 -Skype

Reaction score
EDIT: +Support,Seen him Around from time to time his a Nice and a Mature Guy and Pretty Much Responsible of Enforcing Rules.

Ash

Reaction score
Micky Ceaser said:
EDIT: +Support,Seen him Around from time to time his a Nice and a Mature Guy and Pretty Much Responsible of Enforcing Rules.
Yeah, sorry. Sorted that out now.

Reaction score
+++++ Support, you really deserve this position. You're active, great role play, active on teamspeak and extremely mature for your age.

Deleted member 5920

Ethan said:
+Support I made mistake in my old post. :)
That would be why I never see you, in that case +Support :) Sorry, I try to stay away from the cops.

Reaction score
I've said it once and I'll say it again. This guy would be an awesome enforcer! He's a pleasure to RP with, he's a nice guy and I see no reason to at least take him into consideration :)

+ Support

Roj

Reaction score
Um Yea,
+Support
Reason:
Good RP
Beast
Nice
Mature
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1

Reaction score
Neutral Support You are often tending to break the rule 3.15 like most of the users do. Improve that and your roleplay a bit and you get my support but for now i it is neutral with a tending to minus.

Ash

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Neutral Support You are often tending to break the rule 3.15 like most of the users do. Improve that and your roleplay a bit and you get my support but for now i it is neutral with a tending to minus.
Okay, i will try to improve on 3.15, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.