[Enforcer] tyty71089

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Tyler Mcfly

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15230814

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I feel that I know the rules and laws inside and out and can easily enforce them. Even though this is my first PERP server I have been on I feel like I am pretty good at RPing now. I try to respond to every question in the chat and I try to help everyone if they need it. I have real life experience as a manager at a restaurant so I know how to manage groups of people and talk to them. Im able to play at least 30-50 hours per week and I also play during peak and non-peak hours of the server due to my awkward job and sleep schedule.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have not been staff on any PERP servers or GMOD servers before so this would be my first. I have been staff on a popular minecraft server called SuperFunTime. I was an admin on another minecraft server called TerraForge and I have owned and ran my own minecraft server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my application. I know I'm not much of a writer but I hope that my actions in-game prove my worthiness more than my writing skills. :D

CONTACT INFORMATION
Steam: tyty71089
Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
@PhlyTrikx I havent seen you either, I think we may play at different times. I mostly play during non peak hours but sometimes during peak hours so we may have crossed paths at some point haha.

@Senlin Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.