Tim Jimzon! Admin Application 2k13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In Game Name: Tim Jimzon

Steam Name: Alex_:D

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:37230668

Why Should you be admin?: I believe i should be admin because i feel the server has a lot of admins from various time zones but i find that often early in the morning admins are rarely online and a lot of situations get missed, things that i am there to see but can do nothing about. I often report to the admins and only get answered around 75% of the time throughout the day and people should be answered 100% of the day. I spend 7+ hours on the server every day so not much would get missed. Even though i have only played on the server for around 1 week i feel that i have grasped most of the rules in the book now and feel that i could really help to advise people on what is wrong and what is right in this server and the main way RP goes on the server.

Have you ever been an admin before on another server?: No, i have never been an admin on a gmod server but i have been a admin/co-owner on a 35 player minecraft server back in 2011 when minecraft was at its peak, so i know when things like banning is really needed and when a firm telling off is a better option to get the player to understand what he/she did wrong.

Anything extra?: Im 17 years old and from England im online most of the day every day, i have a microphone. Due to my lack of experience for admining on source servers i would try my hardest to learn quickly, and i wouldn't mind been put onto the server as a trail admin/mod. Even if it didn't work out i would have no hard feelings.

Reaction score
Haha no way i have loads of videos and screenshots of you RDMing FailRPing and Breaking FearRP, you also killed an admin for his gun today and almost got banned.

- Support

Reaction score
I don't RDM. I kill people when they threaten my life or if they failrp or breaking fearrp, i then call and admin to deal with them.

Reaction score
You've killed me today while I was afk in front of the bank entrance with an M82 on my back, in attempt to take it. Little did you know I was an admin and it was still on my back from the events we hosted today. I know Luke told you that you can kill others to get their weapons but this on its own sounds stupid and I don't think Luke said it like that. You've proven that you cannot roleplay and you don't care about somebody being afk or not if it means you gaining a profitable thing.

Definitely not

Reaction score
I remember you were involved in much incidents by breaking rules. I don't remember hearing anything positive about you so I'll -support like the others above my post.

Gix

Reaction score
With all these negative comments about you. It's a no go from me.

Reaction score
I've seen you break various rules on our server and we will not accept
those kind of people. My advice to you is to play more and get the hang
of our rules. And mostly enjoy playing.

My answer is therefor no.

Reaction score
I cant really say i want to give you any support. Haven't seen you playing by the rules -Support

Status
Not open for further replies.