[Enforcer]BelgLmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Laquisha Jamallkins AGE: 15 COUNTRY: Belgium STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:38818253 WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?:I'm applying for the Enforcer position. WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Because I really want to spend some time in enforcing the server rules. I think the server can really use some enforcers in my timezone(GMT +1) because that's when most of the people play.I have lot of experience in administrating a server, since I had my own minecraft server for over 3 years and because I really want to help the Admins. They are always busy with other important things imo and kinda forget e.g. the guy who's car is under the map or stuff like that. And I always try to properly Roleplay on the server, and never got a "bad remark" for any of my Roleplays. HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, i was admin on HZ Perp until i found out about perpheads and i've hosted my own mc server ( so i know how to handle difficult situations and new players) DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Well, I do have a VAC ban but that's because I went into a hacked MW2 lobby and they thought i hosted it. Im studying modern languages in school and english is a pretty big part of it. I hope you guys give me a chance despite my VAC ban :s CONTACT INFORMATION: My steam name is: BelgLmfao. Feel free to add me, and I can join the Teamspeak server, if needed. Skype is: xiiCritiicZz or BelgLmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.