[Enforcer]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Petter Doe AGE: 13 Sweden: STEAM ID: THESWEDISHGAMINGPRO WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Enforcer WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: Cause i can speak german english and swedish and i want to help evryone! :D HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: LOVE THE SERVER!!! CONTACT INFORMATION Skype: petter.hall.rydberg

Reaction score
I'd like to add, this isn't the wrong format it just isn't spaced out as you would normally see it as on other applications, -neutral- By the way :p

Reaction score
Don't know who you are, personally I believe you to be too young and your application just feel undone.

-support

ind

Reaction score
Application seemed to be rambled up, never seen you in the server nor think your ready to become a helper. As well as the lack of effort put into your applicaton.

-support

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because the user has demonstrated an inability to effectively communicate textually, as can be seen by the minimal amount of content within the application; the lack of a Steam ID is also a major problem here.

A future application from this user may be considered, but only if it is made after a sufficient period of time, with a minimum of 2 weeks from the date of this post, and if, at that time, the user can effectively demonstrate that the issue detailed here has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.