Sider's Enforcer Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN-GAME NAME: Jennifer King
AGE: 14 (I may be young, but i'm pretty mature for my age)
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20249084
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) Enforcer
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I really love playing this server and would love to help enforce the rules. I love enforcing rules and helping people straighten out how to deal with people who RDM, punchwhore, etc. I am very familiar with the acronyms that people use. I have never been banned or kicked from this server. I love helping people with things that helpers might not be able help with. Such as solving problems with RDM and Punchwhore and several things like that.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I am an admin on one other server. Therefore i have some experience in administrating and i continue to watch how admins do their job.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I really love helping people and feel i can help this server's guests and would love to become a part of the PerpHead's staff. Many people think that i am a male in real life but a female in game, they're wrong,i'm a female in real life and in game. These people are basing their statements on stereotypes and other people who are males in real life but are females in game. I also have over 1 week of play time.
CONTACT INFORMATION: I can be contacted through Steam or Skype (skype name Sider 9801) (on skype i will not accept unless you tell me it's you through steam or if i reconize your skype name) I also now have Team Speak

Dye

Reaction score
Can't download TS because it's not your computer?
Ask the owner? It's

Reaction score
I always see you online and you know the rules, but I would like to see you post on the forums more and be on teamspeak. P.S. This is Tyrone izabiggumz :D

Reaction score
AlienXeno said:
I always see you online and you know the rules, but I would like to see you post on the forums more and be on teamspeak. P.S. This is Tyrone izabiggumz :D
:3 metagame

Reaction score
I've seen you around a lot, mostly on peak times but also when it's nice and quiet. Yes, you do enforce the rules a lot and boss people around. Sometimes it gets pretty amusing, for example when you're a medic and tell the policemen how to do their job. I'm sure Luke will accept you, considering your level of maturity compared to age. We'll see.

Reaction score
I how you act when you're online but what worrys me is that you don't have you own computer. If you don't have a computer maybe when you are handling a situation the owner of the computer wants to get on and you have to leave. I know its far fetched but it could happen. However, you are very mature ingame and seem to know the rules and you tell the other players what to do if they are doing it wrong and when someone breaks a rule you talk to them about it and you basicly ''enforce'' them onto them. + support for me.

Isak said:
I how you act when you're online but what worrys me is that you don't have you own computer. If you don't have a computer maybe when you are handling a situation the owner of the computer wants to get on and you have to leave. I know its far fetched but it could happen. However, you are very mature ingame and seem to know the rules and you tell the other players what to do if they are doing it wrong and when someone breaks a rule you talk to them about it and you basicly ''enforce'' them onto them. + support for me.
I may not be the owner of the computer, but the owner rarely wants to get on but when she does, i usually make her wait until i am able to go AFK. Usually i do not have to leave the server. But Thanks For Your Support!

AlienXeno said:
I just joined the forums last night and have already explained why i can not be on Team Speak. The forums i'm sure i can be on more, but with Team Speak, i can keep asking if i can download it, but until then, sorry. Feel free to contact me on Steam!

Xquality said:
I've seen you around a lot, mostly on peak times but also when it's nice and quiet. Yes, you do enforce the rules a lot and boss people around. Sometimes it gets pretty amusing, for example when you're a medic and tell the policemen how to do their job. I'm sure Luke will accept you, considering your level of maturity compared to age. We'll see.
Well, at some point in time, they fail. THen i have to correct them because they're failing and i would not want them to ruin someone's gaming experience.

I've had some lengthy conversations with you about the state of Roleplay in PERP.
You definitely know the rules, and seem to be upset when a player breaks RP by ignoring those rules.
I think you'd make a great Enforcer. +Support for this application.

Guest said:
I've had some lengthy conversations with you about the state of Roleplay in PERP.
You definitely know the rules, and seem to be upset when a player breaks RP by ignoring those rules.
I think you'd make a great Enforcer. +Support for this application.
All true, Thanks a ton for your support Camel! Other players shouldn't have to have their gaming/server experience ruined become some guy (or girl) refuses to follow the rules! You wouldn't want someone to come up to you, kill you, run off, then do it again, over, and over, and over, would you? I say no. Therefore i'm applying to stop things like that in case it doesn't get reported or an admin doesn't see it.

ind

Reaction score
-Support, seen you in the server breaking several rules, it isn't fair nor accepted. You don't seem to be a nice guy and I don't see you being helpful to people, sometimes.

Reaction score
this person always seems to go by rules and has talent playing RP i give her + support

AlienXeno said:
I Now have TeamSpeak and am beginning to use it, though i have not used it too much yet.

If I get accepted to be an Enforcer I will not think I am better than anybody, Because i'm not... I know this, I know i'm not perfect, no one is... Everyone has their flaws, so if I am not accepted I will of course disappointed at first, but then i'll try to improve my gaming skill and activity on the server. On a different topic I would like to thank everyone who has supported me this far!

Status
Not open for further replies.