Berget (wants to be a helper)

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Berget Swesson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:14443156

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I Think i should be a helper because i like to help people and give the new players a good start on the server by HELPING them. + i know the rules fairly good. I think that i'm a good person IRL and in game. Last but not least i'm not rude.

HAVE YOU BEEN AN ADMIN OTHER SERVER: No but i have been a Moderator on many minecraft servers

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I know the English language pretty good to. And I can speak Swedish flawlessly

CONTACT INFORMATION: My Steam name is Berget. I'm very active on skype and sometimes TS3. Have a nice day mate

Reaction score
- support I never see you answering one question in help chat also I don't think you know most of the rules yet as I most of the time I see you failing as cop

Reaction score
-Support
When we were patrolling as cops, and i said go to the PD; You turned on the sirens, then drove to PD, and when we arrived, you turned OFF the sirens. So you were turning on the siren so you wouldn't wait for the traffic lights to be green. So you were abusing the sirens. Also never seen you answer a question at the HELP-Channel.

Reaction score
-Support For a start, personally I think 13 is too young, and not enough effort put into the application.

Reaction score
Denied because of not being active on the server