Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Application was an accident "I thought it was Enforcer Police"

IN-GAME NAME:
Black Smith
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:29981691
WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? ENFORCER
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: It would just be fun to keep the crime away from the streets :)
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes i have :) SmurfRP :)
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, I know i havent play 2 days! But i just think its boring to play if you cant be a enforcer on a really good server like this, Hope you agree with me :)
CONTACT INFORMATION: Skype: nonoswe

Reaction score
I agree with Alex_:D. If you think the server is boring "But i just think its boring to play if you cant be a enforcer on a really good server like this" you actually say you only wanna play when you're Enforcer, i dont like that. -Support from me.

I haven't yet met you in-game. Hell, I haven't played in a few days. However, your reason for application as well as your statement about boredom without authority is really insufficient for me.
I don't think you'd do well. It feels like you're treating the higher status as a normal part of gameplay as opposed to a sort of obligation to the server (which, when you think about it, it turns out to be).
-Support from me.

Reaction score
your application form is horrible and you didnt even said much - support

Reaction score
Shit i thinked enforcer was Enforcer cop! Sorry about this! I love the server i just thought this was cop applicantion well.

Reaction score
BlackSmith said:
Shit i thinked enforcer was Enforcer cop! Sorry about this! I love the server i just thought this was cop applicantion well.
Would you like me to delete your topic then?

Deleted member 27

BlackSmith;n3466 said:

:D :D :D :D

HAHAHA LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.