erm...

Reaction score
hopefully cya when im active after 3 months, I'll try and hop on from time to time!
~said about three months ago

yes this is going to be a long thread, just skip the thing as a whole if you do not like it.

not going to sugarcoat it, it looks like this is not going to happen anytime soon... main reason being; I genuinely just do not have time for it. I am currently in one of the toughest years of my school career ( the year before exams) and the grades I am getting are redder than the hooker district in Amsterdam. I have also my job that asks more time from me as festive months are coming up soon.

also, lost interest in the server... I tried bringing back some other RP than the genuine "drug grow rp" that I saw a lot on the server by creating the royal dutch family giving people "missions to do shit so they could get rewarded" like nicking phones or something, all paid out of my own pocket... but it just wasn't doing it for me.

had a lot of fun when in bakassi (@Belg Lmfao) Trapani pasta (@Josef Stalin @Alliat) and Paralake Mocro's but the server (and gmod in general) is not appealing as much to me as it once was.

about a year ago did I make multiple recommendations for people that helped me cope with the depression I had, such as @MrLewis (call me a rimlick, but we'll speak again when it helped you as much as it did for me) with his older Dishonored and the culling streams that I started following actively and watching genuinely because it distracted from the shit that was (and still is) going on in my life.
the personality test that @Creepis referred me to, making me understand the problems I had a lot better, which at the end helped me a lot with killing old demons I had and still helps me with coping with the new upcoming shit that is popping up. isfj squad for life

I think that most of the people I see as my closest friends today are from this community (@Taylor, @Sam @Epithax @Mikey @Allen Kennedy )

this community was there for me when I needed it the most and I can't express my gratitude for this enough.

Thank you PerpHeads for the amazing years you gave me.
-Spook
(the ones that didn't got a tag probably deserved it, but just didnt want to make this a too big thread).

oh and btw

Last edited: