Ill be back

Reaction score
As you guys most probably can tell my activity on the server has dropped a lot, i have not been in a long time now, and unfortunately i will have to go. As i have said before i am going to be Head Admin on a new RP server, i may see you guys on it who knows.

This is not the only reason i am leaving, i am also leaving because lots is happening at the moment in life, i am currently in year 11, so its pretty much my last year with my friends, so i have been trying to go out and spend these last few months with them, and on top of that revising.

I have had the best time on this server you dont even understand, i was going through a difficult time in my life, and this really helped me, i met amazing people on here, and you have truly changed me, Most of you dont know me but you have made my time on this server the best on yet, i would like to thank a few peopel

@Tadge I waited three months for you to get unbanned, i played with you for 3 days, you then got banned again... :Kappa:,

@Blicky I never actually RP with you on this server, but i did on eternal, i had a few talks with you on ts, and you were really nice, plus we share the same taste in music

@fasool.joker You welcomed me into the server, showed me what to do and not to do, helped me when i was a cop and thanks for that

@John Daymon One of the best mods going, hopefully when i return you will Admin, i talked to you a couple times on ts, but ill never forget when you and @MrAaron kept on trolling me when i was a cop, and when you were being the most corrupt Fireman going ;) :)

@LordTyla Had some really good times with you, especially in the MI5, keep doing what you do best

@Fredy Thanks for teaching me maths and proving that British people are bad at life, and gg on doing a GCSE maths paper in 10 mins and getting 99%

@Alex(Cant seem to tag you, someone do it please), thanks for also being bad maths with me...

These are only few of the people i can remember from the back of my head, I have had the best time ever see you later guys, have a good one