Euro Truck Simulator 2 Convoy

Dates you wish to attend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hello,
So for anyone who doesn't have the game but wants to join, The game is £3.74 on steam. I recommend getting the Scandanavia DLC at the very least which is only £4.04.
Are you fucking kidding me??? I bought it a week ago for the full price fuck my life

but damn driving in vr with rain set to max is the coziest thing ever, worth it regardless

Reaction score
Are you fucking kidding me??? I bought it a week ago for the full price fuck my life

but damn driving in vr with rain set to max is the coziest thing ever, worth it regardless
Tragedy!

I have been informed by a great friend @Niko that you can get 6 map expansions (going east, baltic sea, black sea, Italy and vive le France and Scandinavia) for £15.

I, personally, will be getting this next Monday and if others want to join me in doing so you're more than welcome to.

I recommend users level their characters up and get money (Use a mod menu like WeMod or something) before joining. Get all skills unlocked and the best truck you can, this allows us to all take part in the same job.

Dependant on how many people join, we may either Use TruckersMP (recommend you download it regardless) or the normal convoy system.

More details will arise soon.

Reaction score
Name:
Luca Falcone
Steam Name:
@Edisom
DLC's Owned (If Applicable):

Not sure got a few but will purchase whatever rest are needed.
Truck Owned:
Merc Actros will be the truck I am driving.
Truck Stats (Just list Engine HP, Transmission):
Max HP
I will be driving either the 6 Speed , or the 12 speed with Splitter. Regardless I will be driving w/ shifter and clutch.

Player Stats (Profile Level, Skills, etc):
Cheat Engine.
Preference (Long Distance, Short Distance, Heavy Cargo, etc):
Long distance, and medium cargo.

Reaction score
Name: roguePUNTO
Steam Name: rogue
DLC's Owned (If Applicable): France, Italy, Scandinavia, Going East, Beyond the Baltic Sea
Truck Owned: I have not decided my truck preference
Truck Stats (Just list Engine HP, Transmission): TBC
Player Stats (Profile Level, Skills, etc): Level 64 "Legend"
Preference (Long Distance, Short Distance, Heavy Cargo, etc): No preference

Reaction score
The winner is: 2nd week in November. This will consist of Either a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
React with either Agree for Friday, Zing for Saturday or Like for Sunday.

This will be hosted over on TruckersMP so personal mods won't work.

I will also consider hosting a session sometime in December, Perhaps making this somewhat of a monthly (ish) occurance if the demand is there.

Reaction score
Name: Kian
Steam Name: Mina
DLC's Owned (If Applicable): ugh im sure I could get whatever is needed :bag::bag:
Truck Owned: Everything
Truck Stats (Just list Engine HP, Transmission): I'll decide on the day
Player Stats (Profile Level, Skills, etc): Level 120 smth (totally 100% non cheated)
Preference (Long Distance, Short Distance, Heavy Cargo, etc): Long Distance

Reaction score
Name: Richard Millard
Steam Name: northnortheast
DLC's Owned (If Applicable): none but I'd be happy to buy one
Truck Owned: scania, a volvo and a renault
Truck Stats (Just list Engine HP, Transmission): scania s series is 730hp auto 12+2 speed, i cba to get info on the others
Player Stats (Profile Level, Skills, etc): insert cheat engine joke here
Preference (Long Distance, Short Distance, Heavy Cargo, etc): Long Distance probs

Reaction score

Due to unforseen circumstances, The convoy will be on Saturday instead of Sunday. I aim to try and start it around 4 pm.

I shall try and get a Temp Channel created on TeamSpeak or, alternatively, I will use my Personal Channel.

Reaction score
Just a reminder that the ETS2 convoy is today and hopefully starting around 4pm, Given that people are ready etc.

Make sure you're on the Vanilla Build on the game and have TruckersMP set up with an account ready. If we have 8 or less people joining then we MIGHT be able to get it to work on the normal ETS2 without TruckersMP. If this is the case and would like certain mods then send them through and I can add them to a collection.

Reaction score
A channel has been created on TeamSpeak called ETS 2 Convoy. It is unlocked so anyone may join it.

Simple rule:
Anyone not taking part may join the channel if they wish to listen in, however, anyone joining and pissing around will be kicked.
If anyone wants it to be streamed then that can, potentially, be arranged.

Reaction score
So,

The turnout for the convoy wasn't the best but we got about 7-8 people in. I will try and host another in a week or 2 on a saturday.
It's time to introduce the funny clips during the convoy.