@Exnem

Reaction score
@Exnem

From the many times I've been a staff member I am amazed at how much he has grown since I have known him. I think he is a great addition to the perpheads community. The amount of times he has messaged me on steam about a rule break that turns out to be true is incredible.

I really think if you put your head down and focus yourself from the silly things, you would make a great staff member.

Much love <3​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you very much, it's been ages since my last recommendation, and I mean literal years.
I remember a lot of the changes I've gone through, but unfortunately there are a lot of people who say they remember me, but I don't, which is unfortunate because I tend to forget who I know, and it turns out that we've done something amazing or fun together, and I literally wouldn't remember.
Lately I've kinda been outta things to do, I've resorted to playing country roads through my mic while responding to shootouts in my, or Heikki's police car lmao.
That and I also like to spark discussions and conversations over the dumbest things because it entertains me in a really weird way, that I still don't understand myself yet.

I've thought about applying plenty of times, but I really don't have the motivation or the willpower to focus myself on it, or anything for that matter. I have plenty of things I like to do, but can never find the motivation to start doing unless I find myself already doing it. (I also tend to forget like half of everything, then become salty when I die to @Dom_'s wallhacking)

I do like the idea of going around and helping everyone once in a while, but I don't really get the excitement of exploring something new when I think of applying.
Nonetheless, thanks for the recommendation.

c:

Reaction score
You are correct. Thank you for contributing to the imperial arm- I mean server. Reports help the server improve. Calling a person out for doing so hinders the server.